This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Party Tickets

Just bought my Halloween party tickets! I'm going on 9/14... I don't think it's going to be too crowded. Has anyone gone to the halloween party around this time. Did you have fun?
    Last edited by speedemon; 07-19-2007, 07:24 PM.

Re: Halloween Party Tickets

yes , the Halloween party is awesome! i went las October , and besides the cool parade and fireworks and candy , almost every ride was a walk on... great times , the highlight of my trip

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

Its the best of all the events in my opinion. Pack a costume and have fun, my wife, Daughter and I have been about 4 times the Parade is awesome... just try to get that Boo to you song out of your head... the fireworks "Hallowishes" is the best they offer at the MK. There are special character meetings that you never see outside the event like Scrooge McDuck, and Snow white and all 7 dwarves. Cinderella's Coach is also usually on display near the Castle. Some of the rides are enhanced with fog machines and there a special photo areas all over the park for photo pass. (used to be free... oh well) Look for limited edition pins at the event as well, you can't buy them any other time apparently.

We usually wind up with several pounds of free candy by the nights end as well... leave room in your suitcase.
      Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

I agree this is the best hard ticket event in WDW. My mom and I went in 2005 for the first time and had a blast! Also, I loved the parade...thought it was even better than the Christmas parade (seriously). The Headless Horseman riding down Main St. was cool, although we missed the story telling in front of the Liberty Bell (we'll be sure to catch that next time).

As another poster mentioned, there are really cool characters out too (like the Big Bad Wolf, which was really exciting for us, as we'd never met him before!).

Here's me with Scarecrow Mickey in Toontown (I got a "Maggie" costume from "Home on the Range" marked down on DisneyShopping.com...it was still a bit too hot to be wearing it, though! You can probably tell in the photo I was quite flushed. Right after this was taken I had to take it off and smoosh it into my mom's backpack). --> There's a tip...don't wear a costume that is overly "furry" or heavy - in all likelihood, it will still be very hot!

Have a great time!
        "When entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic." -Sam Eagle

"I may have invented these bifocals I'm wearing, but I can assure you they're not rose-colored" -Ben Franklin, The American Adventure

Comment

Originally posted by speedemon View Post
          Just bought my Halloween party tickets! I'm going on 9/14... I don't think it's going to be too crowded. Has anyone gone to the halloween party around this time. Did you have a fun?
          lets put it this way:
          i went on splash mountain three times without ever having to get out of the boat.
          that not crowded
          theres like a 5000 person limit to tickets for the party, so its never crowded
          ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
          1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
          2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
          3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
          4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
          5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
          6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
          7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
          8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
          9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
          AND FINALLY...
          10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
          [:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X