This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave A Legacy kiosks completely removed from EPCOT's entrance plaza

That's right. The walls where the kiosks used to be have been torn down to reveal a portion of Ye Olde EPCOT.
    The area needs a little cleaning up but that should be done by the end of the week.

Photo removed

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=206252
    Last edited by WDW Monorail; 07-22-2007, 07:06 AM.
    sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Re: Leave A Legacy kiosks completely removed from EPCOT's entrance plaza

Saw this earlier today...I wish Epcot still had a garden for the entrance. Stone Monoliths are not as comforting or eye pleasing.
    - Horizonsfan

Comment

Happy to see all the progress, can't wait to get back out there in Oct so I can see it all for myself.

Comment

I think they should just put some flat panels against the back of that area, and put the plaques there, so they can remove the monoliths.

I think they'd fit?
        My Blog: http://imagineeringmind.wordpress.com

Parks Visited: MK - EPCOT - DHS - DAK - DL - DCA - HKDL - TDL - TDS

Comment

Less is definitely MORE!!! Kudos EPCOT Center.

Comment

Very nice. Brings back some memories.

Comment

Wow, haven't seen THAT in a long time.

Comment

However, the "Pluto's Leave A Legacy (And Then You Clean Up After It)" is still up and running. :lol:

Comment

Most excellent!!!
                  -Bill

Comment

I love it. Its somehow retro and modern all at the same time, while bringing back some excellent memories.

Except for that big ding in the fascia (pick pick pick)

-dave
                    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

the park is starting to slowly get that old EPCOT Center look. If only they were to get rid of the stones next. They should also fix the parking entrance booths to reflect all these new changes this park is getting.

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

wow, that looks incredible... I hope it's still like that when I go back in oct, and they don't feel the need to 'busy it up' again!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X