Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yuletide Fantasy Tour - Anyone ever done this tour?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuletide Fantasy Tour - Anyone ever done this tour?

I booked the Yuletide Fantasy Tour as part of my up and coming trip to Walt Disney World. It was suggested to me by the friend that I will be traveling with.

I understand that it is about 3 hours long in length and that we meet at Epcot at about 8:45. Other than that, I don't know much. It wasn't an inexpensive tour, and I was wondering if anyone has ever done this.

I will be doing this tour in the morning, and then enjoying the MVMCP in the evening.

Comments......
    BarbaraAnn

Re: Yuletide Fantasy Tour - Anyone ever done this tour?

I almost did this tour, last December but decided to pass on it. It was not my first choice but was the only one available. As far as I know the tour takes you backstage where you will get to see the storage units for all of the holiday decorations for the resort and watch people backstage cleaning up the old stuffand making new decorations for various parts of the resort. I believe that includes getting to see the Disney Florist where they make special Christmas trees and gift baskets for hotel guests. Also I think part of the tour is about Epcot's World Showcase holiday events.

Hope you enjoy it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
      I booked the Yuletide Fantasy Tour as part of my up and coming trip to Walt Disney World. It was suggested to me by the friend that I will be traveling with.

I understand that it is about 3 hours long in length and that we meet at Epcot at about 8:45. Other than that, I don't know much. It wasn't an inexpensive tour, and I was wondering if anyone has ever done this.

I will be doing this tour in the morning, and then enjoying the MVMCP in the evening.

Comments......
      I did the tour this past December. I also did MVMCP but not on the same day/night. The tour is informative about Christmas traditions in general and Christmas traditions specifically at WDW. We went to Epcot World Showcase, Disney-MGM, Grand Floridian, the warehouse, and Magic Kingdom. Saw and learn things on stage and backstage at WDW. I think you will enjoy it and then really enjoy MVMCP that night after taking the tour.
      Cliff
      WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

I did it, but I think I knew more than that particular tour guide (this was 10 or so years ago I think now!) As with any tour, the guide makes all the difference. The tour was okay, but he was so-so.
        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
        I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
        on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X