A few pics:

Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Re: Polynesian Resort Photo Walk (about 130 photos), 4 here

Thanks for sharing the pics!! We love this resort and always stay here! Can't wait to actually be there in 13 days!! :-)

Comment

The Polynesian looks more like Hawaii than Waikiki does now. It's sad.
      -Bill

Comment

Thanks for sharing!! I love the Poly. :love: But these photos are making me sad that I won't be staying there again this August though. Hopefully again someday... :croll:

Comment

Originally posted by frdeb1999 View Post
          Thanks for sharing the pics!! We love this resort and always stay here! Can't wait to actually be there in 13 days!! :-)
          That is really close!!!

I had my first Tonga Toast recently too, at Captain Cooks - very good (though HUGE)!
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
            Thanks for sharing!! I love the Poly. :love: But these photos are making me sad that I won't be staying there again this August though. Hopefully again someday... :croll:
            I'm sorry you won't be there in August. My family used to stay at the Polynesian every year, in August, from the time I was in 6th grade until I was a senior in high school. I don't stay often anymore, but I do like to get a night or two in every couple of years.

>>The Polynesian looks more like Hawaii than Waikiki does now. It's sad.

I've never been to Hawaii!
            Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
              I'm sorry you won't be there in August. My family used to stay at the Polynesian every year, in August, from the time I was in 6th grade until I was a senior in high school. I don't stay often anymore, but I do like to get a night or two in every couple of years.

>>The Polynesian looks more like Hawaii than Waikiki does now. It's sad.

I've never been to Hawaii!
              Neither have I. I am not sure what your point is, Bill. Is Waikiki ugly? Seedy? Overpopulated?
              sigpic
              Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

Very nice report. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Will be staying there, for the first time, in October. :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Pacha View Post
                    Thanks for sharing! Will be staying there, for the first time, in October. :thumbup:
                    It will be a treat for you! They renovated the rooms a couple of years back, they are even nicer than they were before.
                    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Very nice, any chance you can get the Coronado Springs? I've always wanted to stay there but I want to see what the resort looks like better before I put out the money to do so. These walkthroughs are the best I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
                        Very nice, any chance you can get the Coronado Springs? I've always wanted to stay there but I want to see what the resort looks like better before I put out the money to do so. These walkthroughs are the best I've ever seen.
                        That is very nice of you, thanks! I had a poll up last month for what I'd do next (this week I plan to work on the Grand Floridian). I should have both the Caribbean Beach and Coronado done next month. The Coronado Resort is very nice! Maybe I can reverse and do that one next, in the next couple of weeks.

I plan to do more extended walks on a couple of them also, like the Boardwalk - I personally do the walks for exercise, but I find that visitors also like to see the resort interiors (lobbies, etc.) as well. So I should have a very detailed BW walk - more interiors of all the BW resorts, this year sometime.
                        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
                          Stayed at CS last February and was very pleased with the theming, restaurant and the CM's there. Lotta walking, but that's not so bad given how nice the grounds there are.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacha View Post
                            Stayed at CS last February and was very pleased with the theming, restaurant and the CM's there. Lotta walking, but that's not so bad given how nice the grounds there are.
                            I always time the walks for the site - to give an idea of how long it takes to get around (or to exercise). The Polynesian walk I did actually took less time in minutes than I expected. I generally spend at least a couple of hours taking the pictures, then time the walk. The GF should take a little longer, since it's including the walkway from the GF to the Polynesian.

I can do CS after that, by mid-August, maybe sooner! Then CBR. I think in September when I'm actually staying onsite for 11 nights, I may do a few sunset-type walks. The Polynesian is beautiful in the evening, as is the Boardwalk area.
                            Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Great pics of the Polynesian! Love the theming.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X