Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you fallen asleep on a WDW ride or attraction?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you fallen asleep on a WDW ride or attraction?

I find WDW has some nice rides and attractions that are good for naps -- IASW, Hall of Presidents, Universe of Energy, Spaceship Earth, TOT (kidding ) -- but has anyone fallen asleep on any WDW ride or attraction?

Bonus question: When you fell asleep, did you snore?

The only attraction I've fallen asleep in was the France movie. When I woke up near the end, I felt drool come out of my mouth! I must have snored a little, but I couldn't tell because I was asleep!
    Check out these links:

www.ioacentral.com
    www.youtube.com/barryh1972
    www.myspace.com/barryhom
    www.themeparkreview.com

Re: Have you fallen asleep on a WDW ride or attraction?

Not me, but my dad always loved to "close his eyes" during shows and rides at WDW.

Comment

The Universe of Energy is the only one I can remember falling asleep in, and it happened more than once.

Comment

I have taken naps on TTA before. I used to do this all the time when the Peoplemover was still in Disneyland.
        Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

I've been known to take naps in The American Adventure and Hall of Presidents.

Comment

Universe of Energy the one time I have ventured in there.

Comment

The American Adventure when I was younger. Also, when I get little sleep the night before, the return to Earth on Spaceship Earth used to be so comforting that I would close my eyes and just about fall asleep.
              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I did but when i was like five, and i would hate the shows, like the Hall of Presidents, The Am Adventure, CoP, and SSE. Oh, i fell asleep on the monorail once when it stopped for traffic clearance, does that count??

Id take naps on IASW, but fear of getting a nightmare on that ride...
                ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
                1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
                2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
                3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
                4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
                5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
                6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
                7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
                8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
                9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
                AND FINALLY...
                10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
                [:

Comment

I always fall asleep on SSE... I mean isnt that what the ride is for? To provide the best nap possible in all of WDW

I think I Might have fallen asleep once on Peter Pan, because I was just so exhausted.

Comment

American Adventure last October. Hey I wasn't the only MiceChatter that napped in there! Plus we had just had lunch at the Biergarten, with lots of bier ya see

Comment

The American Adventure one, that one I know for sure. Maybe it was becuase we had been drinking around the world and I was a bit tipsy...lol
                      *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

When I was really really little - I used to never even make it through one Hall of Presidents show....

Comment

Not WDW but IASW at Disneyland. The music... over and over and over and over and over and over and over...
                          "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

I did sleep when I saw Impressions de la France last August with yoyo's family... but it wasn't my decision to go in there to see it in the first place. I've also slept on the tram and monorail... or at least close to being asleep. :sleep:

Comment

I have never personally fallen asleep on an attraction, but I have nodded a couple of times on Universe of Energy....lol

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X