Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

FL Resident AP Question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FL Resident AP Question

    Hey everyone! Earlier in the year I didn't have enough moolah to buy any type of AP other than the EPCOT after 4pm pass, which has been put to veryyyyy good use. However, Now I do have enough money to upgrade, and was thinking about getting the FL Resident AP with the blackout dates, since I'll be home from school during most of the dates anyways.

    So anyways, onto my question. I know it is possible to upgrade most passes to something else and just pay the difference, but I'm just making sure it's possible to upgrade from the After 4pm pass to the FL Resident. Anyone know the answer, or have any suggestions? Thanks! I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer

  • #2
    Re: FL Resident AP Question

    as far as I know you shouldn't have any problems upgrading. just take your pass to guest services and they will let you know.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: FL Resident AP Question

      Yeah you can do that.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: FL Resident AP Question

        Originally posted by Cmash95 View Post
        as far as I know you shouldn't have any problems upgrading. just take your pass to guest services and they will let you know.
        Originally posted by aimster View Post
        Yeah you can do that.
        Great, thanks!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: FL Resident AP Question

          Epcot after 4pm pass....I have never heard of this before. Is this type of of "AP" available for other parks as well?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: FL Resident AP Question

            Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
            Epcot after 4pm pass....I have never heard of this before. Is this type of of "AP" available for other parks as well?
            nope, it's only for EPCOT, primarily to take advantage of dining.
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









            Comment


            • #7
              Re: FL Resident AP Question

              Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
              nope, it's only for EPCOT, primarily to take advantage of dining.
              and the concert series they do. and of course enjoy illuminations.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: FL Resident AP Question

                Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
                Epcot after 4pm pass....I have never heard of this before. Is this type of of "AP" available for other parks as well?
                Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                nope, it's only for EPCOT, primarily to take advantage of dining.
                Originally posted by Cmash95 View Post
                and the concert series they do. and of course enjoy illuminations.
                And it's only for Florida residents.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: FL Resident AP Question

                  It is a great pass. Unlike the other parks (where closing times vary and can be as early as 6 or 7) you know that Epcot will be open until 9:00 every night so you have a 5 hours to spend at the park. There are no black out dates so you could go on major holidays and during the summer. If Epcot is your absolute favorite park-then it is a must have pass.

                  When funds are low, that is the pass we get. Usually I am satisfied but of course there are times when Epcot is not enough and I really want to go to another park.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: FL Resident AP Question

                    Originally posted by jane2073 View Post
                    It is a great pass. Unlike the other parks (where closing times vary and can be as early as 6 or 7) you know that Epcot will be open until 9:00 every night so you have a 5 hours to spend at the park. There are no black out dates so you could go on major holidays and during the summer. If Epcot is your absolute favorite park-then it is a must have pass.

                    When funds are low, that is the pass we get. Usually I am satisfied but of course there are times when Epcot is not enough and I really want to go to another park.
                    Exactly why I got the After 4 pass, but after 3 months of it I'm now having MK/MGM/AK withdrawals, so hence the need to upgrade!

                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X