This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FL Resident AP Question

Hey everyone! Earlier in the year I didn't have enough moolah to buy any type of AP other than the EPCOT after 4pm pass, which has been put to veryyyyy good use. However, Now I do have enough money to upgrade, and was thinking about getting the FL Resident AP with the blackout dates, since I'll be home from school during most of the dates anyways.

So anyways, onto my question. I know it is possible to upgrade most passes to something else and just pay the difference, but I'm just making sure it's possible to upgrade from the After 4pm pass to the FL Resident. Anyone know the answer, or have any suggestions? Thanks! I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer

Re: FL Resident AP Question

as far as I know you shouldn't have any problems upgrading. just take your pass to guest services and they will let you know.

Comment

Yeah you can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmash95 View Post
        as far as I know you shouldn't have any problems upgrading. just take your pass to guest services and they will let you know.
        Originally posted by aimster View Post
        Yeah you can do that.
        Great, thanks!!

Comment

Epcot after 4pm pass....I have never heard of this before. Is this type of of "AP" available for other parks as well?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
            Epcot after 4pm pass....I have never heard of this before. Is this type of of "AP" available for other parks as well?
            nope, it's only for EPCOT, primarily to take advantage of dining.
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
              and the concert series they do. and of course enjoy illuminations.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
                Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                Originally posted by Cmash95 View Post
                and the concert series they do. and of course enjoy illuminations.
                And it's only for Florida residents.

Comment

It is a great pass. Unlike the other parks (where closing times vary and can be as early as 6 or 7) you know that Epcot will be open until 9:00 every night so you have a 5 hours to spend at the park. There are no black out dates so you could go on major holidays and during the summer. If Epcot is your absolute favorite park-then it is a must have pass.

When funds are low, that is the pass we get. Usually I am satisfied but of course there are times when Epcot is not enough and I really want to go to another park.

Comment

Originally posted by jane2073 View Post
                    It is a great pass. Unlike the other parks (where closing times vary and can be as early as 6 or 7) you know that Epcot will be open until 9:00 every night so you have a 5 hours to spend at the park. There are no black out dates so you could go on major holidays and during the summer. If Epcot is your absolute favorite park-then it is a must have pass.

When funds are low, that is the pass we get. Usually I am satisfied but of course there are times when Epcot is not enough and I really want to go to another park.
                    Exactly why I got the After 4 pass, but after 3 months of it I'm now having MK/MGM/AK withdrawals, so hence the need to upgrade!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X