• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the bidding begin! Wand bits start showing up on ebay

Wow.. its not even DOWN yet and surplus is starting to sell bits

http://cgi.ebay.com/DISNEY-EPCOT-ACT...QQcmdZViewItem

Let the Bidding Begin

Epcot's Wand is now starting to appear on eBay courtesy Surplus Kingdom.

Item #1: Wand Reflectors

[I'll update this post as more parts become available]
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Re: Let the bidding begin! Wand bits start showing up on ebay

I wonder how long it will take the hand to get into one of these surplus vendor's hands? The hand was only taken down this morning.
      sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
      Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Sad, so sad.

Comment

Re: Let the Bidding Begin

Love the description - the beloved wand????
          sigpic
          Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Maybe the proceeds can go to those victims of the trauma the thing generated in the first place.
            WDW - 1987 & 1991
            DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
            DLR - October 2011

Comment

Originally posted by TheDisneyInquisitor View Post
              Epcot's Wand is now starting to appear on eBay courtesy Surplus Kingdom.

Item #1: Wand Reflectors

[I'll update this post as more parts become available]
              OOH! im bidding on them! I want every piece! let the recreation of the wand Begin!

EDIT: LOL this seller is selling Grand Floridian Room Nmber Plaques too! ROFL
              ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
              1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
              2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
              3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
              4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
              5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
              6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
              7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
              8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
              9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
              AND FINALLY...
              10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
              [:

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
                Love the description - the beloved wand????
                :blink:

Originally posted by nathan detroit View Post
                Maybe the proceeds can go to those victims of the trauma the thing generated in the first place.
                :lmao:

I'll take a piece of that action!

Comment

Hand is down?!

:yea:

Comment

What part of the wand are these? Are they part of the red part of the word "Epcot"?
                    sigpic
                    Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

Im going to Bid on all the pieces and put them back together like a jigsaw puzzle! Muahaha:evil:
                      jokingly, of course :angel:
                      But i am going to miss the wand :crybye:
                      ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
                      1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
                      2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
                      3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
                      4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
                      5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
                      6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
                      7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
                      8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
                      9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
                      AND FINALLY...
                      10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
                      [:

Comment

Amazing, just amazing what people will pay scads of money for.

-dave
                        "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                        "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                          Hand is down?!

:yea:
                          Indeed. Some pictures were just posted on a magical WDW site.
                          sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
                          Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

RIP (Rust In Pieces), wand!

Comment

Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post
                              Indeed. Some pictures were just posted on a magical WDW site.
                              Found them. Oh what a beautiful sight! Looks like that hunk of junk will totally be down by the time I go in late August. If you're there on Aug 25th and see a chick doing the Snoopy Happy Dance in front of SSE, that will most likely be me. :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X