X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONFIRMED: Haunted Mansion updates

I'll let Screamscape take over this for me today:

SCREAMSCAPE:

2007 - Haunted Mansion Refurbishment - (7/30/07) Screamscape has obtained some confirmed information about the Haunted Mansion rehab at Walt Disney World
    I'm glad that we are getting upgraded effects from California. I'm also glad to read that they are finally doing justice to MK at WDW and not just some cheap copy from somewhere else.

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Re: CONFIRMED: Haunted Mansion updates

WDWMagic already reported on it. They even have a picture of a model for the new staircase scene, which looks like it came straight from an Escher painting.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
    sigpic
    Flickr

Comment

reported, but not confirmed

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Comment

Originally posted by EPCOT1982 View Post
        What makes that more confirmed then what has been stated for weeks (just curious!)

I am looking forward to being there when it re-opens.
        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
        I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
        on Bay Lake.

Comment

Does anybody know if part of the refurb is to deal with a future installation of The Nightmare Before Christmas overlay?

Comment

Originally posted by EPCOT1982 View Post
            hahah.. screamscape reporting something is FAR from 'confirmed'

The fact the news has been covered here by few (months ago) and the info posted at WDWmagic weigh far more then screamscapes news.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrainB View Post
              Does anybody know if part of the refurb is to deal with a future installation of The Nightmare Before Christmas overlay?
              Doubtful, but I would love it.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                Doubtful, but I would love it.
                Don't hold your breath... although these upgrades would potentially make it easier to install the NBC Overlay, there are currently no plans to do such a thing.
                -Bill

Comment

Originally posted by AdrainB View Post
                  I can't see this happening just because of the difference in DL and WDW guests. A NBC overlay will cause the ride to go down for several weeks each year before and after Halloween which won't go over well with those thousands of tourists in WDW who might not be back to the park for several years. You can even see this now how so many people are upset about the current refurb. I imagine more tourists would want to see the ride in the original form anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                    Don't hold your breath... although these upgrades would potentially make it easier to install the NBC Overlay, there are currently no plans to do such a thing.
                    And I doubt there ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1974 View Post
                      And I doubt there ever will be.
                      Time to plan a quick visit to either TDL or DL this Halloween/Xmas season WDW1974...

Comment

The Idea of the new Staircase Scene is originaly from Phantom Manor at Disneyland Paris ?

another new bride story lol

may be a new soundtrack !!!!!!
                        HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

I know this is very hard for everyone but it's only a couple more months to wait and see what is actually there. Speculation is only going to bring alot of dissappointed fans if it's not done.

Comment

woohoo WDW finally gets something to brag about over the other disney parks.

The award for best Haunted Mansion goes to...WDW!

Comment

lol watch all they do is clean up the audio and add a gift shop

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X