This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filming at Soarin' tonight (7/30)

So there was some kind of film shoot at Soarin' tonight from 9-midnight. CMs were invited to attend as extras. I would have gone, but I had to work until 10pm. Anyone know what it was for?

Re: Filming at Soarin' tonight (7/30)

Harry Potter 16... j/k. I always wanted to be an extra though

Comment

A new Stacy film -- Top 7 Things to Do at WDW! Hey, I can dream, can't I?
      "We are the change we've been waiting for! Yes we can!"

Comment

My guess is that it has to do with the Top 7 or perhaps a Disney Channel featurette.
        “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

another new TV Ad !
          HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

I love Stacey. She has such energy and just makes me want to go everywhere at the parks, especially if I can taker her along. My favorite line from her top 7:

"Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy" I couldn't have said it any better myself Stacey.

Comment

Or it could be a Discovery Channel/Travel Channel special. Maybe featuring the new cue line for the ride.

Comment

They're filming "Revenge of the Muppets at WDW". :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
                  I love Stacey. She has such energy and just makes me want to go everywhere at the parks, especially if I can taker her along.

Utter nutcase.

Meant in the nicest possible way!

)
                  Last edited by EPCOT; 07-31-2007, 08:41 AM.
                  48 Favourites From WDW [Photos]

Comment

Originally posted by petesimac View Post
                    A new Stacy film -- Top 7 Things to Do at WDW! Hey, I can dream, can't I?
                    Well, what i keep wondering is, why would they need to film it after hours? and why would they need CMs if its a stacey show? These are normally done in the day, with guests passing by. They would probably not ask for extras if it were a new top 7, but if they did make a new one, that would be cool )
                    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
                    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
                    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
                    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
                    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
                    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
                    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
                    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
                    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
                    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
                    AND FINALLY...
                    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
                    [:

Comment

New vacation planning video.

Comment

These are normally done in the day, with guests passing by.
                        I think the "guests" are extras and the "day" shots are done first thing in the morning.

I have done a couple of the travel channel shows and they were filmed in the middle of the night (Dinosaur) or early in the morning before the park opened (Catastrophe Canyon).

Comment

Originally posted by jane2073 View Post
                          I think the "guests" are extras and the "day" shots are done first thing in the morning.

I have done a couple of the travel channel shows and they were filmed in the middle of the night (Dinosaur) or early in the morning before the park opened (Catastrophe Canyon).
                          Yep....that's why it always looks so uncrowded, not like normal with wall to wall people.
                          Originally posted by larasound
                          am I the burrito man?

Comment

Originally posted by jane2073 View Post

thats not totally true, quite the opposite actually.
                            Ask WDWGirl. She was there at around 2:00 when guess who stopped by for the new pirates attraction with a filming crew? stacey. and we even saw WDWGirl in a half second clip on the next trip to WDW. The 'Guests' are'guests' and the filming takes place midday, im almost 100% sure
                            This is only for stacey's show, im not sure about the travel channel show you were in
                            ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
                            1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
                            2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
                            3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
                            4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
                            5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
                            6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
                            7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
                            8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
                            9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
                            AND FINALLY...
                            10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
                            [:

Comment

FWIW, in a recent interview with the fabulous Stacy, she said that most of the Top 7 was done before hours, although I'm sure they added bits here and there from during park hours as well. "Wham, wham, wham...it's all wham." I love her.
                              "We are the change we've been waiting for! Yes we can!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X