X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratatouille Roller Coaster

Discuss it here if you like.

NEW! Ratatouille-themed clone of DSP’s Crush Coaster. The mostly-indoor Crush coaster at Disney Studios-Paris enjoys a great reputation and will be cloned at Pixar Place, likely with a Ratatouille theme. Earlier ideas included Monsters Inc. (specifically, the doors factory), but that appears shelved for now.
    Edit: as of Dusty's request. I found the information here. http://www.letstalkaboutdisney.com/L...6625#post16625
    Last edited by Hayley B; 08-03-2007, 06:58 AM.
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Re: Ratatouille Roller Coaster

Wait! Shouldn't this be in disneyland paris?

Comment

And that other site would be...?

And "Pixar Place" is in Walt Disney World, not Disneyland.
      "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

Pixar Place will be the new name for Micky Ave. at the Disney-MGM Studios Park in Walt Disney World, Florida.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
        HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
        ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
        FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Originally posted by The Disneylander View Post
          Pixar Place will be the new name for Micky Ave. at the Disney-MGM Studios Park in Walt Disney World, Florida.

Ok, I'll try get this thread moved. But I'm sure the MODs are a sleep. Thank you.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Thread moved at the request of the TS (Thread Starter).

Also, all members are requested to read the FAQ regarding the quoting of content from other sites. The quote above does not appear to be cited.

Thank you, and enjoy the thread!

-Dusty
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

The link to a different site has a link to Miceage... hmmm...
              "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

Yeah, I have been trying to find more about it. But they keep on bring up about Miceage.com. Here's another one http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=210734

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Kevin mentioned this in this update under "Unconfirmed Reports."

Originally Posted by Kevin Yee in 8/2 Update:
                  NEW! Ratatouille-themed clone of DSP’s Crush Coaster. The mostly-indoor Crush coaster at Disney Studios-Paris enjoys a great reputation and will be cloned at Pixar Place, likely with a Ratatouille theme. Earlier ideas included Monsters Inc. (specifically, the doors factory), but that appears shelved for now.

Comment

I really wonder what kind of theme/storyline this coaster will have. Although I thought Ratatouille was Pixar's best movie yet, it didn't make much money at the box office and seems to have disappeared into current obscurity. The characters don't seem very marketable, so it seems a little early to already be considering building an attraction around a movie that hasn't even been out two months yet.

Comment

I LOVE Ratatouille, but this idea makes me a bit ill. BUT.... at least it's not an exact clone of Crush Coaster. I'm just wondering how they're gonna make this good. Ratatouille doesn't lend itself immediately to be a roller coaster. It CAN be done... but are we going through a kitchen? A sewer? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
                        Kevin mentioned this in this update under "Unconfirmed Reports."
                        Thank you. I was trying to find the true quote from Miceage.

I really wonder what kind of theme/storyline this coaster will have. Although I thought Ratatouille was Pixar's best movie yet, it didn't make much money at the box office and seems to have disappeared into current obscurity. The characters don't seem very marketable, so it seems a little early to already be considering building an attraction around a movie that hasn't even been out two months yet.
                        I agree. It is too early and can be a little pointless since they are not making a whole lot of money off of it. *IMHO*

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                          I LOVE Ratatouille, but this idea makes me a bit ill. BUT.... at least it's not an exact clone of Crush Coaster. I'm just wondering how they're gonna make this good. Ratatouille doesn't lend itself immediately to be a roller coaster. It CAN be done... but are we going through a kitchen? A sewer? Inquiring minds would like to know.
                          Maybe a dark ride would be better?

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

In its 5th week out, it was still #7 at the box office and has so far made $180 million. Okay, so its not Finding Nemo levels of success but that's still a nice bit of money.

Comment

I too think a dark ride would be much better since the idea and story of Ratatouille don't exactly lend themselves to a roller coaster I think

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X