www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Re: 8/3 Wand Photos, Contemporary Construction and Yak and Yeti Pics

Thanks for posting the update!

Spaceship Earth grows by the day.

The extent to which the wand shrunk the sphere is staggering.

With the clear space around the left hand side, it once again looks like it's suspended. If only 'they' would paint over the brown..........er............things............. on the legs to fully restore the effect.
    48 Favourites From WDW [Photos]

Comment

Originally posted by EPCOT View Post
      Thanks for posting the update!

Spaceship Earth grows by the day.

The extent to which the wand shrunk the sphere is staggering.

With the clear space around the left hand side, it once again looks like it's suspended. If only 'they' would paint over the brown..........er............things............. on the legs to fully restore the effect.
      You are welcome!

I actually noticed that for the first time today. SE seemed HUGE now, and it was sort of weird seeing this little tiny appendage off to the side.

I agree on the brown things too! They look pretty tacky there. Hopefully they fix that.
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Great pics (as usual!) The sign on the Yak and Yeti said opening in 2007, is this true? I was thinking 2008, no? So construction's begun at the Contemporary, but no one has officially said what it's going to be? DVC?
        I want my cake back!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
          but no one has officially said what it's going to be?
          Ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
            Great pics (as usual!) The sign on the Yak and Yeti said opening in 2007, is this true? I was thinking 2008, no? So construction's begun at the Contemporary, but no one has officially said what it's going to be? DVC?
            Thanks!

Hopefully they will actually announce (what I expect will be DVC) in the next few months. But who knows for sure until they say anything? October is often when Disney makes a lot of announcements, but it could be longer I guess.

Yak and Yeti is due for an October 2007 opening, I believe. I mean, that could change - as it already has for Teppan Edo. But that is what I've read.
            Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by EPCOT View Post
              Ugly.

Is that the official name?
              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Really is amazing how much bigger the sphere looks with that stupid crane/wand/hand/abomination thing almost gone.

Makes it even harder to believe that it would fit comfortably inside of Living Seas!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacha View Post
                  Thanks for sharing!

Really is amazing how much bigger the sphere looks with that stupid crane/wand/hand/abomination thing almost gone.

Makes it even harder to believe that it would fit comfortably inside of Living Seas!
                  So much more in person as well! Would it fit in the Living Seas?
                  Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Looking at it again, far from lessening the impact of the tombstones, the wand removal emphasises how they clutter the view.

The whole "pure", "suspended sphere", "Earth" thing is severely damaged by Leave A Legacy.

The whole area needs to be opened up again- shedding some of the trees closer to the sphere would help too........you know............how it used to be with just the palm trees.

Maybe that John Hench guy was on to something...................

Comment

OMG it's beginning to look like the old golf ball!!!! Can't wait to see it without the crane and all the stars on top. NOt much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmash95 View Post
                        OMG it's beginning to look like the old golf ball!!!! Can't wait to see it without the crane and all the stars on top. NOt much longer.
                        No, not much longer! But I also agree on Leave a Legacy - it doesn't do anything to help SE. (I never did like the stones). But this is a good first step.
                        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
                          So much more in person as well! Would it fit in the Living Seas?
                          Actually it will, sort of, when they say that they are talking about the diameter of SSE being within the diameter of the Living Seas tank, SSE would still stick up over 100 feet from the top of the Living Seas tank. I think the diameter of the Living Seas tank is 207 feet, SSE is about 165 feet, and I think the depth of the Living Seas tank is 27 feet.

Comment

I can't wait until the Yak and Yeti Restaurant opens. It'll be a great to have more dining options in AK, especially since the tasty Tusker House is being taken over by character dining. Is there any word yet on what type of food the Yak and Yeti will serve?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
                              I can't wait until the Yak and Yeti Restaurant opens. It'll be a great to have more dining options in AK, especially since the tasty Tusker House is being taken over by character dining. Is there any word yet on what type of food the Yak and Yeti will serve?
                              I haven't been following Yak and Yeti too closely, except to check occasionally to see when booking is going to open up. I never had planned from the outset to take any construction type pics anywhere, but I get asked for them! I expect the menus should be out (hopefully) shortly, at least something to give an idea of the food.
                              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X