Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

'There are two 'Happiest Places on Earth:' - Hugh Hefner

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'There are two 'Happiest Places on Earth:' - Hugh Hefner

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...e/10810463.htm

At first, the contrast was laughable: Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, accompanied by a bevy of bunnies, visiting Walt Disney World. But Thursday afternoon, it was one American icon paying homage to another - Walt Disney.

"It's fascinating to see the impact of the global nature of the Disney phenomenon," Hefner said. "It's remarkable how universal the Playboy bunny is now - anywhere in the world."

"What has never left me, quite frankly, is the boy himself," Hefner said. "It is the connection to childhood. There are two 'Happiest Places on Earth:' One is Disney, and the other is the Playboy Mansion."
    :devil: :monkey:
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Was there ever a doubt?

Comment

I wonder how "obsessed" his one girlfriend really is...

who knows... maybe she's among us on these boards!

Comment

Hi Holly!!!! :love:

If you want a special tour of Disneyland, and of course, the Hotels... let me know..... :devil:
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

My CM friend told me last night that he saw Hefner and I think he said seven playmates were with him. Maybe it was Hugh's 7 g-friends?????
          Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
          Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

hehehehehehe I got a nice chuckle out of this article this morning.

Is it just me or was Disney like everywhere in the news this morning?? I swear half the articles listed on my Yahoo page were in some way about Disney.

Comment

Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

this is hilarious...... he road TOT right.... with his bunnies.. did he have privote rides???

Comment

is there any other way to visit the park than with 7 beautiful women that like to get naked?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X