X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech_Disney
    replied
    is there any other way to visit the park than with 7 beautiful women that like to get naked?

Leave a comment:

• figment1986
    replied
    this is hilarious...... he road TOT right.... with his bunnies.. did he have privote rides???

Leave a comment:

• ni_teach
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Xharryb
    replied
    hehehehehehe I got a nice chuckle out of this article this morning.

Is it just me or was Disney like everywhere in the news this morning?? I swear half the articles listed on my Yahoo page were in some way about Disney.

Leave a comment:

• BigDaddyKyle
    replied
    My CM friend told me last night that he saw Hefner and I think he said seven playmates were with him. Maybe it was Hugh's 7 g-friends?????

Leave a comment:

• Darkbeer
    replied
    Hi Holly!!!! :love:

If you want a special tour of Disneyland, and of course, the Hotels... let me know..... :devil:

Leave a comment:

• Rainfully
    replied
    I wonder how "obsessed" his one girlfriend really is...

who knows... maybe she's among us on these boards!

Leave a comment:

• Socapex
    replied
    Was there ever a doubt?

Leave a comment:

• 'There are two 'Happiest Places on Earth:' - Hugh Hefner

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...e/10810463.htm

At first, the contrast was laughable: Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, accompanied by a bevy of bunnies, visiting Walt Disney World. But Thursday afternoon, it was one American icon paying homage to another - Walt Disney.

"It's fascinating to see the impact of the global nature of the Disney phenomenon," Hefner said. "It's remarkable how universal the Playboy bunny is now - anywhere in the world."

"What has never left me, quite frankly, is the boy himself," Hefner said. "It is the connection to childhood. There are two 'Happiest Places on Earth:' One is Disney, and the other is the Playboy Mansion."
    :devil: :monkey:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X