This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunshine Seasons Drink Update

A few changes occurred today at the Seasons. We will no longer have apple juice on the soda fountain. I'm not sure yet if we will be offering the juice boxes that come in the PB&J kids meals. It has been replaced by HI-C Pink Lemonade. Secondly, We will now only have two sizes of drinks: the super small kids meal drinks and a 22 oz. drink. Thirdly, we will now be allowing free refills on the drinks.

The drink size and refill policy is something that they are "testing," so I don't know how long it will stay in effect.

Be sure to stop by and see me on my farewell tour, every night now through Thursday...

Re: Sunshine Seasons Drink Update

Originally posted by TheJames View Post
    A few changes occurred today at the Seasons. We will no longer have apple juice on the soda fountain. I'm not sure yet if we will be offering the juice boxes that come in the PB&J kids meals. It has been replaced by HI-C Pink Lemonade. Secondly, We will now only have two sizes of drinks: the super small kids meal drinks and a 22 oz. drink. Thirdly, we will now be allowing free refills on the drinks.

The drink size and refill policy is something that they are "testing," so I don't know how long it will stay in effect.

Be sure to stop by and see me on my farewell tour, every night now through Thursday...
    Giggem'

Comment

Wait, there were no refills before... oops
      ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
      1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
      2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
      3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
      4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
      5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
      6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
      7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
      8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
      9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
      AND FINALLY...
      10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
      [:

Comment

I don't know a soul who would have enforced the no-refills rule. lol

And I'm all for getting rid of the large size of drinks. I'm also for raising the prices to be the same as Disneyland's... and adding the automatic discount for APs and CMs at all food locations. The current system is too complicated with some locations offering the discount, and some that don't.
        -Bill

Comment

I love Sunshine Seasons! I didn't really understand why, when we were at WDW in July 2005, there was one size cup. Makes sense. Then we went in 2007. Two sizes of cups. Very unnecessary! I think it makes the most sense to have ONE size drink cup and one price.
          It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
            and adding the automatic discount for APs and CMs at all food locations.
            I like that idea
            ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
            1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
            2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
            3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
            4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
            5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
            6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
            7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
            8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
            9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
            AND FINALLY...
            10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
            [:

Comment

I don't know a soul who would have enforced the no-refills rule. lol

And I'm all for getting rid of the large size of drinks. I'm also for raising the prices to be the same as Disneyland's... and adding the automatic discount for APs and CMs at all food locations. The current system is too complicated with some locations offering the discount, and some that don't.
              Thank goodness for the ( now legal ) refills! And since I'm an AP, I'm ALL FOR A DISCOUNT! Just last week, having been in DL, I noticed that over there there is an AP tiny store/area to your immediate right entering Main Street. WDW doesn't have that, and while I have NO IDEA what is inside, it was very interesting to me. And at almost every shop/restaurant we were asked if we were AP holders for a discount, and I thought of how WDW should have these perks too! I know we have a few discounts at certain locations, but it just seemed to me that DL has more valuable discounts

Originally posted by evanescence4ever View Post
              I like that idea
              Agreed

Comment

and adding the automatic discount for APs and CMs at all food locations. The current system is too complicated with some locations offering the discount, and some that don't.
                Originally posted by evanescence4ever View Post
                I like that idea
                Now if only I could ever remember to use mine....:lol:
                Originally posted by larasound
                am I the burrito man?

Comment

That store you saw on the right is actually the AP Processing Center... where they take your pictures. Yeah, they take your picture still in DL for APs.

And yes, the discounts are far better in DL for AP holders. Did you try using your WDW AP for discounts at DL? Most locations will give you the discount.
                  -Bill

Comment

I'm suddenly craving the turkey sandwich from Sunshine Seasons. *drool*

Comment

Ooooo, my favorite. The first time I went there, I had never heard of a Muffaletta. So I started calling it the Turkey Mufasa. (Because Lion King is just upstairs) LOL
                      -Bill

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                        I'm suddenly craving the turkey sandwich from Sunshine Seasons. *drool*
                        Now aimster, I told you last time how to make the Chipotle Mayonnaise. All you need now is Turkey, Munster Cheese, Spring Mix Greens, and of course Asiago Focaccia bread.

Comment

Aww.. I wish I could see you on your farewell tour! But I won't quite make it. So have fun for me, okay? I'll have to check out Seasons when I go in a few weeks and think of you. Thanks for the update!

Comment

Ooooo, my favorite. The first time I went there, I had never heard of a Muffaletta. So I started calling it the Turkey Mufasa. (Because Lion King is just upstairs) LOL
                            FYI... Panera has a very similar version. Only difference is red onion instead of Muenster cheese. I caved and got one for dinner last night. YUMM-O!
                            Now aimster, I told you last time how to make the Chipotle Mayonnaise. All you need now is Turkey, Munster Cheese, Spring Mix Greens, and of course Asiago Focaccia bread.
                            I know, but I'm too friggin' lazy to make it! They sell chipotle mayo at the grocery store so I'll just pick some up next time I go. :lol:

Comment

Is what is described in the second quote what they are calling a Muffaletta? 'Cause thats nothing remotely approacing a Muffaletta.

"Mmmmmmmmmm Muff - a - let - ta" - to quote some stranger that approached me on the streets of New Orleans one evening

-dave
                              "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                              "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X