and here is one:

Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Re: 8/10 Spaceship Earth Wand/Contemporary Construction Photos

Thanks for sharing these great photos each week!! This week's pics makes me want to pluck each star off SSE myself if I have to!!

Comment

Originally posted by tofubeast View Post
      Thanks for sharing these great photos each week!! This week's pics makes me want to pluck each star off SSE myself if I have to!!
      You are welcome! I would help you take those stars off.
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

I'm thinking you need a new tagline, Denise.

How about: If it's Friday, it must be Disney?

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1974 View Post
          I'm thinking you need a new tagline, Denise.

How about: If it's Friday, it must be Disney?
          Next week may be need to be Thursday. I possibly have an event to attend that day, and I can't afford the time and gas to go two days in a row.

That would totally screw the tagline up within a weeks time.
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Spaceship Earth looks so much bigger without that monstrosity hanging off it.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
              Spaceship Earth looks so much bigger without that monstrosity hanging off it.
              Too true! Now if only they'd take down that huge billboard obscuring the entrance to the Walt Disney Studios in Paris. :yuck:
              Originally posted by fizzog
              Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

i have seen a new Old Style Shirt in Yellow with EPCOT Center on it .
                HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
                  Really? I wonder if it is just a retro is in kinda thingie... or just maybe a sign that its real name might be restored! (something tells me it is not the latter, but a girl can dream right? hehe

Comment

Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
                    Are you sure they are new? Maybe they've been back in storage for 15 years...
                    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Is it just me or has wand removal slowed down extremely since the last of the hand came off?
                      “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by TheDisneyInquisitor View Post
                        Is it just me or has wand removal slowed down extremely since the last of the hand came off?
                        It seems a lot quicker than many other projects going on at Disney right now. I'm just glad it should be mostly (or all) gone in a few weeks. It's sort of fun to watch it go down bit by bit in person.
                        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Thanks for the great pics! makes me want to go down to disney world even more, especailly since the food and wine festival is coming soon! i am trying to get time to go down there probably the second week in october but i do not know if ill get the time off work but im getting down there to visit friends and disney world by hook or by crook.

Comment

Originally posted by lesmisfan View Post
                            Thanks for the great pics! makes me want to go down to disney world even more, especailly since the food and wine festival is coming soon! i am trying to get time to go down there probably the second week in october but i do not know if ill get the time off work but im getting down there to visit friends and disney world by hook or by crook.
                            Thanks! I really enjoy the Food and Wine Festival very much (as well as the Flower and Garden!) It is hard to believe the F&W starts next month.
                            Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
                              It's sort of fun to watch it go down bit by bit in person.

That it is.

As evidenced by my ill-advised dance of glee* on the Monorail in July, when, with each passing visit, another letter came down.

A person has never been so happy to be visiting Ep.

*A word of advice: hold onto the handrails while "dancing". Or, if you're like me, convulsing with style.
                              48 Favourites From WDW [Photos]

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X