This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Gathering Info

Has anyone done any of the Grand Gathering experiences? I'm very interested in hearing about the International Dinner and IllumiNations Dessert Receptionand Safari Celebration Dinner and if it was worth it or not. My group is going to be anywhere from 13 to 20 people and we were thinking about doing some of these.

Re: Grand Gathering Info

I guess nobody has tried these

Comment

Actually, didn't the MC WDW Invasion last year do the Illuminations Buffet? From what I saw in the TRs, everything looked wonderful, and it looked like everyone had a great time! Give it time until one of the DLers sees this thread, I am sure it was well worth it.
      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I think we will do the Illuminations Buffet. Still deciding on if the Safari Celebration Dinner is worth it though.

Comment

When we were there in July I saw an event going on at Fantasmic- It was in the upper part of the stadium and was set up with round tables and buffet type serving. I don't know what they were having but it looked nice and really fun!!! Is this a grand gathering thing or something else? Any one have a clue?

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X