X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have some good Epcot Center news

Found some tidbits at another WDW site:

- The ugly canopies over the fountainview and commnicore buildings is going to be removed soon. permits have been filed. Hopefully this will include that other strange clutter like those twirly things that were added by Pressler's people during the millenium celebration.

- Journey into Imagination may be getting a major overhaul soon that will restore the attraction to its former glory. Hopefully within 2008.

Re: I have some good Epcot Center news

http://micechat.com/forums/newreply....eply&p=2063767

Thanks anyway.
    sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostbuster626 View Post

- The ugly canopies over the fountainview and commnicore buildings is going to be removed soon. permits have been filed. Hopefully this will include that other strange clutter like those twirly things that were added by Pressler's people during the millenium celebration.

- Journey into Imagination may be getting a major overhaul soon that will restore the attraction to its former glory. Hopefully within 2008.

You mean those cool things that help block the sun? I hope not; I've always liked those; I've thought that they should put something similar over the Dino area in AK -- it's so hot there and there's nothing to block the sun.
      "We are the change we've been waiting for! Yes we can!"

Comment

I surely hope so, but I haven't heard anything about this. Source?

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Comment

What does this even mean? I'd love a new Journey to take the place of the current lame one, but I don't want them to try to reinvent the original attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by danyoung View Post
            What does this even mean? I'd love a new Journey to take the place of the current lame one, but I don't want them to try to reinvent the original attraction.
            Supposedly its a new attraction but will feature Figment and Dreamfinder and be faithful to the original's theme

Comment

OK if you are just going to steal info from WDWmagic atleast quote the info correctly. The canopies are just from fountianview according to the paper worked filed. But people are speculating they are removing all.

The JII refurb is again one of those millions rumors.
              Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

All of the Millennium tacky adornments to the Communicore/Innoventions area will be taken down. Right now, there isn't a schedule etched in stone, but that is the formal plan.

As to the Journey redo, well, there are a lot of rumors going on about that, but nothing to substantiate them, which is why I haven't posted anything on it. Could it happen? Yep. Will it? I have no idea.

Comment

Supposedly its a new attraction but will feature Figment and Dreamfinder and be faithful to the original's theme
                  do they still have the old Dreamfinders lying around somewhere
                  www.jamboeveryone.com
                  Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

regarding the JII, i'll wait until i see it for myself

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Comment

while I am not super fond of JIIM right now, I really didn't like the original all that much. I love figment but dreamfinder was scarey and he tended to make little ones cry alot. I think it was the red beard. I wish they would use figment by himself somehow and leave the others out of it.

Comment

As long as Figment is in there somehwere, the attraction will be good.
                        - Larisa

Everybody neat and pretty? Then, on with the show! -MMC

:ap:

Comment

I never knew anyone who thought Dreamfinder was scary. He had such a jolly happy voice. Kind of liked Santa in his younger days.

Comment

Originally posted by MJMcB View Post
                            do they still have the old Dreamfinders lying around somewhere
                            I have always heard that one of the AA's used for Dreamfinder was now being used at the Phantom Manor at DLP.

Comment

Originally posted by coasterridr View Post
                              I have always heard that one of the AA's used for Dreamfinder was now being used at the Phantom Manor at DLP.
                              Very interesting, I would have to look this up. I liked the Dreamfinder. They used to have him walk around the park with a figment puppet.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X