Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Nutrition information?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutrition information?

Does Disney have a website with nutrition information for the parks and hotels? I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I could not find the information.
    Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Re: Nutrition information?

No, I wish they did! (I'd love calorie/fat info on all meals).

You can find some recipes online, though - so that helps to figure out what is in it (and how many calories). AllEars has some recipes, I'm sure other places do as well.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Comment

Thank you nbodyhome, I will check out the recipes to get a general idea then.
      Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
      https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

You are welcome! You may still be able to ask for recipes when you are at a restaurant. Also, you can request low fat, etc. meals - and like, if you went to the Hoop De Doo, you can call a day or two ahead and request chicken to be grilled or baked instead of fried. So there are options that are healthier.
        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
        I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
        on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X