This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muppet Mobile Labs at Epcot

Well, BigPigletFan & I rushed over to Epcot today to see the Muppet Mobile Lab!! Yay!!!

Pictures will come, along with video of part of it. I'm gonna go back on Thur. to get some more video though.
    -Bill

Re: Muppet Mobile Labs at Epcot

It better be out and about on Saturday. I love me some Beaker!

Comment

Saw it posted on another site. Glad it's making its rounds. Can't wait to see it in a week.
      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I got a little sunburn on Sunday waiting to see if I could get some pics of the Muppet Mobile Lab. Didn't see it at all! Hopefully Friday.
        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
        I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
        on Bay Lake.

Comment

is this the last week? I remember reading that it was only going to be at WDW for two weeks and that was over a week ago. also since this is from WDI I would think you would ahve a better chance of seeing it on a weekday.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmash95 View Post
            is this the last week? I remember reading that it was only going to be at WDW for two weeks and that was over a week ago. also since this is from WDI I would think you would ahve a better chance of seeing it on a weekday.
            They really only just started it - it's been behind the scenes otherwise. It'd be interesting to know how long it will be actually "on stage".
            Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

well i hope he stays around for a bit eventhough I won't be over that way until HM opening. I know he was a huge hit at DCA

Comment

Well, this is the best pic i have of the muppet mobile lab. i couldnt get that close since this was when i got lost and had to wait at UoE for my mom to get out of the ride (my cell battery died, so yea, i had to wait there for her and my brother)
                But anyways, this is the best pic i have
                the pic adds a bit of mystery to the whole idea of this attraction )
                ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
                1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
                2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
                3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
                4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
                5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
                6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
                7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
                8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
                9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
                AND FINALLY...
                10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
                [:

Comment

What time is it now out and about (usually?) I had been told this weekend, between 2 and 4.
                  Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Muppet Mobile Labs belong in Disney's Hollywood

Bring on the Dreamfinder and Figment dream mobile for Epcot Center!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostbuster626 View Post

I think THAT would be awesome!
                      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

You know ... that's actually a great idea!

Comment

That's too sophisticated for Team Meg to conceptualize.

They'd probably end up converting the Dreamcatcher into a gigantic Hoover then terminate a dozen sweepers.

"Dope smoking insects and reckless driving always work." -- Cousin Orville

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSkyDriveBy View Post
                            They'd probably end up converting the Dreamcatcher into a gigantic Hoover

I smell sponsorship

-dave
                            "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                            "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Aww...I want to see the Mobile Labs. I love the Muppets!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X