• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/26 SE/ Fountanview/Toy Story Mania/etc. Photos

I have photos from today here:

http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?...d=34&Itemid=65

And two of them:

This was with my spare camera, my other one may not have survived (still waiting to see if it eventually turns on).
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Re: 8/26 SE/ Fountanview/Toy Story Mania/etc. Photos

How grand and majestic Spaceship Earth looks. Thank you very much for these pictures!
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

You are welcome, I wish I had my other camera working - but this one did okay in a pinch! SE looks all new and shiny (except for the stubble).
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Great photos! You're very skillful with a camera.

Visit Disney Reporter - Where the Magic Lives
        (http://www.disneyreporter.net.ms)
        Four years of magic and still going strong.

Comment

Thank you. Here is one photo I haven't put up, I didn't know if it was good enough or not:

I may add it, though.
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

I added it.
            Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
              Thank you. Here is one photo I haven't put up, I didn't know if it was good enough or not:

I may add it, though.
              I like this one a lot and am glad you added it! Thanks again for sharing your pics!

Comment

I love the last one !!! just gorgeous. can't wait to see it for real in a couple of weeks. btw what happened to your other camera?

Comment

Originally posted by Cmash95 View Post
                  I love the last one !!! just gorgeous. can't wait to see it for real in a couple of weeks. btw what happened to your other camera?
                  Thanks! I almost didn't even add that one.

It was raining all day Friday, and I tried to keep it dry - but the camera got damp, and petered out while I was in World Showcase. We are still drying it out, but it hasn't worked since. I am glad I have this one for now, I hope we can fix this one (or else I'll need to buy an S3 - and I do need to get a waterproof camera bag!) My S2 is my favorite camera, I'm really disappointed!
                  Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

One other pic I put up on Photobucket (I love Photobucket!)
                    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

^^ LOVE it!
                      48 Favourites From WDW [Photos]

Comment

Thanks! I just realized I hadn't put the Fountainview photos up, those are on there now too (5 or 6 of them). I'm a dufus sometimes!
                        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
                          Thanks! I almost didn't even add that one.

It was raining all day Friday, and I tried to keep it dry - but the camera got damp, and petered out while I was in World Showcase. We are still drying it out, but it hasn't worked since. I am glad I have this one for now, I hope we can fix this one (or else I'll need to buy an S3 - and I do need to get a waterproof camera bag!) My S2 is my favorite camera, I'm really disappointed!
                          They do make waterproof housing for that camera. I had looked at the Powershots and liked them but was really looking for something smaller, so I went with a Cybershot. I used to have a Digital Rebel which was a great camera, but I just hated lugging that thing around.

I just picked up the waterproof housing for the Cybershot in anticipation of next weeks Disney cruise. So if Sony makes a good waterproof housing, I'll be posting some stingray & snorkeling pictures. If not, I'll be posting a story about my ruined camera

-dave
                          "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                          "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Phonedave View Post
                            They do make waterproof housing for that camera. I had looked at the Powershots and liked them but was really looking for something smaller, so I went with a Cybershot. I used to have a Digital Rebel which was a great camera, but I just hated lugging that thing around.

I just picked up the waterproof housing for the Cybershot in anticipation of next weeks Disney cruise. So if Sony makes a good waterproof housing, I'll be posting some stingray & snorkeling pictures. If not, I'll be posting a story about my ruined camera

-dave
                            Thanks! I need to look into it - my S2 is my favorite camera, except for the fact that it isn't working right now. I don't mind bringing my S2 around at all, though small Canon isn't a bad camera at all either (I do like having the 12x zoom though!)

The S2 didn't even get hit with a lot of water, but it got very damp.

I just noticed how much camera housing was (I never even heard of it before). Doesn't someone maybe make a cheaper camera type condom? And can I even say that word here?

Perhaps next week we can start a "my camera was ruined by..." thread!
                            Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Very nice! Thank you.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X