This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resort Monorail

I am thinking about getting a reservation for an early morning breakfast at 'Ohana and then heading to Magic Kingdom for a few hours afterward.

My question is, when does the monorail start running? If I get to the TTC (since I will have my car with me) at 7, will I be able to ride to the Poly?

I know, totally stupid question but have any of you done this (I guess the same would apply to Chef Mickey's).

Any help would be appreciated...

Re: Resort Monorail

The monorails should be running around 7:00 for all of the character breakfasts. But I'd think it would almost be easier to just walk from the TTC to the Polynesian.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
      The monorails should be running around 7:00 for all of the character breakfasts. But I'd think it would almost be easier to just walk from the TTC to the Polynesian.
      That's my understanding as well.

http://allearsnet.com/acc/faq_poly.htm

Monorail Station at the TTC - The TTC is a short walk from the Polynesian (signs point the way). There are three monorail lines here. The resort monorail is described above and will take you to the Magic Kingdom by way of the Monorail Resorts. The express monorail will take you directly to the Magic Kingdom. The Epcot monorail will take you directly to Epcot.

Can I walk from the Polynesian to the TTC?
      Yes. A private walkway leads from the Polynesian directly to the TTC.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
        :blush:

I am feeling a little sheepish now...

Comment

Originally posted by Pacha View Post
          Yes. A private walkway leads from the Polynesian directly to the TTC.
          Can anyone walk this or do you have to be a Poly guest?
          MagicalTrash.com - Documenting the trash cans of Disney theme parks and resorts

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerman View Post
            Can anyone walk this or do you have to be a Poly guest?
            anyone....

just like there is a walkway from MK to contemporary hotel

Comment

The Resort line will typically be the first line in operation for the day. If everything is working properly, it should be operational at 7:00 AM.
              sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
              Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by perfectparanoia View Post

Please don't! The best way to learn is by asking questions. Keep 'em coming!

Comment

Don't feel badly perfectparanoia. The first post I made I mistakenly referred to Tokyo Disney Resort as "TDLR" instead of "TDR" and was promptly corrected. I think "veterans" sometimes tend to forget not everyone lives & breaths Disney every minute or visits the parks every week (or more often).

Enjoy your Disney Day!
                  Rod

.....a dawn for new awareness........(S.B. Anthony, American Adventure, Epcot)

Comment

Baaaaaaahhhhh! No big deal!

Comment

I would deffinately walk if I were you. And your going to love 'Ohana! :-)

Comment

When in doubt, take a cab. The front door area of any resort has the luggage/valet people. They will call you a cab.

You can go pretty much anywhere on the Disney property for like 10 to 13 dollars, including resort to resort. I assume the TTC CMs can get you a cab, as well. I try to walk when I am close, but in order not to worry about whether or not I will be late, I just take a cab.

Plus, the Polynesian is farther than it looks from the TTC. Granted I was walking when I had a 103 degree fever....but it was still a long walk according to my boyfriend.
                        - Larisa

Everybody neat and pretty? Then, on with the show! -MMC

:ap:

Comment

I will admit that I grew up going to WDW and wasn't sure if I knew the answer to your question. It is not one of those things I have ever noticed or thought about.
                          So I learned something new too!

Comment

The only reason I knew was because I usually leave for Walt Disney World around Midnight and park at the Transportation and Ticket Center lot around 7:00 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X