This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return of the old guard.

What old costume characters would you like to see returned to the resort? My characters would be Roger Rabbit, Darkwing Duck, Uncle Scrooge, and Oliver from Oliver & Company.
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Re: The Return of the old guard.

Orville, Bernard, Miss Bianca, Scat Cat & his band, Roger.....

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
      Orville, Bernard, Miss Bianca, Scat Cat & his band, Roger.....
      The Ariscocats had costumes? Wow, I didn't know that. Does anyone have pictures of those? I wonder if Gugi from the Black Cauldron had a costume as well.

P.S.

I know about Maria but I didn't know about the others.
      Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Yeah Gurgi was a walk-around character... very briefly.

The Scat Cat & band costumes were.... pretty psychedelic. They were like fuschia, chartruce and funky colors like that.

http://www.disneypix.com/Pana-Vue/Di...20Visitors.jpg

http://www.disneypix.com/Pana-Vue/Di...0Carrousel.jpg

Comment

Our kids would absolutely love to see any of the Emperor's New Groove characters; especially Kronk and Yzma. A giant Bucky the Squirrel might be fun too, but I doubt they ever did a costume for him.

Comment

Roger Rabbit...by far.

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that Stitch has essentially assumed the 1988-1995 Roger Rabbit role as one of "the gang" used in all the promotional items?

Anyways, for me it would be Scrooge, Darkwing Duck and of course Roger Rabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacha View Post
                Our kids would absolutely love to see any of the Emperor's New Groove characters; especially Kronk and Yzma. A giant Bucky the Squirrel might be fun too, but I doubt they ever did a costume for him.
                Ooh! ENG characters would be great too!

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey joe View Post
                  What old costume characters would you like to see returned to the resort? My characters would be Roger Rabbit, Darkwing Duck, Uncle Scrooge, and Oliver from Oliver & Company.
                  i'd love to see darkwing duck lol used to love that show ...or scrooge

Comment

Don Karnage and Launchpad McQuack. All of the Hunchback characters,

Comment

Launchpad was still around in recent years (he is one of my favorites!).

I second wanting to see Bernard and Bianca. In all of my years of going to WDW, I don't remember ever seeing them.

Comment

I met Darkwing Duck and Launchpad as recently as August 2006....hope they haven't gone away for good!

My vote is for Oliver, Roger Rabbit, and the Three Little Pigs.
                        "When entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic." -Sam Eagle

"I may have invented these bifocals I'm wearing, but I can assure you they're not rose-colored" -Ben Franklin, The American Adventure

Comment

Roger Rabbit

Baloo in his TailSpin outfit
                          Louie in his TailSpin outfit

Chip & Dale in their Rescue Ranger outfit

Gadget

Teenage Huey, Dewy, and Louie... maybe...

Darkwing Duck

Dreamfinder with Figment hand puppet (Fat chance, I know, but I can dream)

Pete and/or PJ from Goof Troop

Poncho-less Tarzan (last I heard, someone complained about how nearly naked Tarzan was, so now he has a jungle wrap around his shoulders )

Commoner Belle, because you don't see much of her anymore

Scuba Mickey (which I was told was removed from The Living Seas )
                          WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

Another vote for Uncle $crooge from me!

Comment

Commoner Belle, because you don't see much of her anymore
                              Do you mean Belle in the blue dress? I have seen her a lot. Most recently she was near the castle at the MK. She also appears (in the blue dress) at Akershus (Princess Meal in Norway). And I have seen her in France.

On the flip side, I have never seen "gold dress Belle" out and about.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X