This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone get this in the mail? [Resort Room Deals]

An offer from Disney Destinations for 6 days/5 night for $362 adult dbl occupancy including theme park tix from 9/30-11/19, 11/24-28 and 12/8-23?

Would you take advantage of this WDW offer?

Re: Did anyone get this in the mail?

I did get this and have taken advantage of a similar offer in the past. Can't do it this year, but I would if I had the time. This time of year is a great time to visit. Even with offers like this, the parks are relatively quiet. Operating hours are shorter, but because of diminshed crowds, there's no trouble fitting everything in.

Comment

Originally posted by flotsam_mike View Post
      I did get this and have taken advantage of a similar offer in the past. Can't do it this year, but I would if I had the time. This time of year is a great time to visit. Even with offers like this, the parks are relatively quiet. Operating hours are shorter, but because of diminshed crowds, there's no trouble fitting everything in.
      Some of the time periods (like October) are pretty brisk. September is good, though! The discount offer they have is decent, though not always available - lots of hunting and pecking for offers on different dates.
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
      I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
      on Bay Lake.

Comment

I would if I could - but it's usually the airfare that kills the deal for me!
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Of course, if there's a sale at AirTran or Southwest, that's a whole nother ballgame...

Comment

If I recall, that price was for one of the value resorts, which means max 4 people per room, which leaves my family out.
            We went last year, but had to stay at Port Orleans Riverside, because it is the cheapest that allows 5 per room (with the Trundle bed).
            Not that it was bad, we loved the trip, but the only time we were in the room was to shower, change, and sleep.

Comment

That would be correct, Joe User 99.

Comment

We weren't planning on going this year, but are now really seriously thinking about it!
                http://www.MickeySites.com - the outlet for my Disney obsession - a labor of love in progress

Comment

Is that offer available online? I'm trying to find it, but is it on the Disney website?

ETA: Sorry, I found it!
                  Last edited by Bibliophile; 08-30-2007, 06:57 PM.
                  They are the Disney Princesses and their goal is world domination. -Mary McNamara | LA Times / AP

Fall 2004: Fantasyland Attractions

Comment

I took the deal, way too good of a deal to pass up, I don't mind staying at the value resorts sometimes.

Comment

Hmmm... I didn't get this in the mail and I don't see why WDW doesn't love me enough to send me this offer.

I would definitely consider it if I could get cheap airfare to go with it.

Can you take advantage of this offer without the mailer?

Comment

That is quite tempting.... especially since I'm only 80-90 minutes away from WDW so I don't need to figure in airfare.

Comment

Originally posted by KISSman View Post
                          "Can you take advantage of this offer without the mailer?"
                          Of course. Check the WDW website and search "offers", call 404.939.7617 or visit the nearest travel agency and ask about offer #027880386343980.

Comment

WE DID!!!!!! The offer was for holders of the Disney credit card, I believe. We thought it was too good to be true. We were planning on going anyway...but, saw this, and literally, almost fell out of our chairs when we heard how much we were saving. Thank GOD!!!!!!

Comment

Hey, I have the Disney Credit Card, but don't remember this deal, it sounds great!
                              By the way does anyone know how long it takes to cash in the points for the Disney Disney Dream Rewards? I am going to DLR over Thanksgiving and am hoping to have the 537 extra bucks in hand. I thought if I gave them a month (cash in towards the end of October) that should be enough. But was checking, this is the first time I am cashing it in.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X