This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hotel Idea

What if they made a hotel at Disney... that is.. the Tipton Hotel? I think it would make more people stay there cause of all the Suite Life of Zack and Cody fans. They Could make the employes wear the Tipton uniforms and everything like that. I think it would be cool.
    What do u think?

Re: New Hotel Idea

Originally posted by nnic View Post
    I think it would make more people stay there cause of all the Suite Life of Zack and Cody fans.
    Are there such people?

At least ones who are old enough to earn money to pay for hotel accomodation?
    WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011

Comment

Why not make a hotel thats exactly like the Hollywood Tower Hotel... without the freefalling elevators of course...

Comment

It's an interesting idea, but I agree with Nathan, I don't think there's enough adults who would be willing to pay for that.

This kind of reminds me of something from my teenage years...

I thought it was the greatest idea when the book store (or store without an identity or purpose anymore, IMO) at DHS/MGM became "Ellen's Buy the Book" in the 90s. I thought it was a very cool idea, since so many people liked the show...

...didn't really work out, though.
        "When entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic." -Sam Eagle

"I may have invented these bifocals I'm wearing, but I can assure you they're not rose-colored" -Ben Franklin, The American Adventure

Comment

Originally posted by Parisi View Post
          Why not make a hotel thats exactly like the Hollywood Tower Hotel... without the freefalling elevators of course...
          I had heard once that they were considering a hotel based on The Haunted Mansion.

Comment

That would be awsome.....a little freaky though.

They could hang a "floating" tambourine from the ceiling to ring when you got a call in your room, ghouls that pop out when you open the drawers....the portraits in your room would change into Richard Simmons...now THAT would be freaky!

Comment

The phone and reciever could be leota in her ball "....Tail of a rat...call in maid service.....wherever they're at......."

Comment

The resturant could be the ballroom, where your waiters will suddenly "dissapear"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X