Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Change to AP room discount policy

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change to AP room discount policy

This is news to me, maybe I missed an announcement somwhere.

You used to be able to book up to 3 rooms on a single AP at the AP rate. Now each room booked at the AP rate must have an AP holder staying in it.

I had two rooms booked at the AP rate for end of Sep, on my AP. My friends sister thought she might come along if she could get a good room rate. I tried to book another room for her, and was told that this new policy went into effect "about a month ago"

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Re: Change to AP room discount policy

The policy went in effect a couple of months or so back. It is the same with Florida Resident rates.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Comment

That sucks..

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
        The policy went in effect a couple of months or so back. It is the same with Florida Resident rates.

Could not have been that many months. I was able to book an extra room on June 20.

It would have been nice if WDW had sent me a notice about this change.

-dave
        "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
        "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Phonedave View Post
          Could not have been that many months. I was able to book an extra room on June 20.

It would have been nice if WDW had sent me a notice about this change.

-dave
          It feels like that long ago, but my work email shows it was the end of July. If you already booked, it isn't a problem. The new policy is for new bookings.
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
          I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
          on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X