This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDW Splash Mountain Question

In the WDW Splash Mountain, is it true that there's a weasel from 'America Sings' that pops out and says something right before the big drop? When I rode the ride back in '99, I don't remember seeing that.

I remember reading this somewhere, and wasn't sure if this was a Disney urban legend or not.

?????
    ????
    ???

Re: WDW Splash Mountain Question

WDW having America Sings AAs?? I thought only DL had those... (I don't remember anything before the drop... unless it is always broken.. like the hopping Rabit??)

Comment

I found some information about the weasel.
      There really is a little creature that says "FSU" in Splash Mountain. He pops down from the ceiling before the big drop, just in front of the scene where Brer Fox has Brer Rabbit trapped in a bee hive. Look for it!
      Click here to read about it. It's under #10.

Has anyone here seen him?

Comment

He is indeed there, and from what I have heard, the weasals are the only America Sings AAs that are in WDW. They were the only figures not included in the Disneyland version, with the exception of Sam, who was too recognizable. And the information of him saying "FSU" is the generally accepted story.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Yeah it supposedly says "FSU!" but you go by so fast it's hard to tell sometimes. And the America Sings animatronics are in the Disneyland version. Well, except for two geese that were stripped of their skins are in Star Tours as repair droids.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X