Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Haunted Hay Rides

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Hay Rides

Fort Wilderness is offering "Vineland, Mystery, Magic or Myth" Haunted Hay Rides this October with advance ticket sales beginning on 10/10.

Dates:
    10/12, 10/13, 10/15, 10/17, 10/19, 10/20, 10/22, 10/24 thru 10/31

Price:
    $15.00 + tax for ages 10 and up
    $10.00 + tax for ages 3 - 9

Tickets are 'first come first serve' and will be available for purchase at the Ft. Wilderness Kennel from 8:00am to 5:00pm on the date of the Hayride.
    Any remaining tickets can be purchased at Pioneer Hall starting at 6:00pm on the day of the ride.

10/12-10/27
    6 hayrides offered beginning at 7:30pm.
    10/28-10/31
    9 hayrides offered beginning at 6:00pm.

For $350, group reservations for a private wagon holding up to 30 people can be made starting on 10/1/07 by calling 407-824-2734. These tickets must be picked up by 12:00pm on the day of the ride.

Re: Haunted Hay Rides

Aww, how cute! This sounds like a lot of fun, is there anymore detail as to what happens on the hayride? Like ghost stories and things of that nature.

Thanks for the information!

Comment

Summer, this is the only info I could find on it
      http://www.wdwinfo.com/recreation/trailride.htm#hauwag
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
        Summer, this is the only info I could find on it
        http://www.wdwinfo.com/recreation/trailride.htm#hauwag

This is why you rock frecky. Thanks so much!

Comment

there is a bit more info at this location (once on the site, scroll down to get to it) with a Video from a previous trip that may give you some idea of what happens:
          http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=2&gl=us

Comment

I have been on the evening ride with the headless horseman that comes after the wagon - not sure if it is exactly the same this year?
            Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
            I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
            on Bay Lake.

Comment

We have done the Headless Horseman ride a couple of times. It was a lot of fun!
              I am intersted to hear more about the new ride.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X