Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Thomas Kinkade WDW painting

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Kinkade WDW painting

Event: Morning Star Breakfast with Thomas Kinkade
    Event Date: Saturday, October 20, 2007
    Event Time:8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.

http://www.register123.com/event/pro...ID=0x91695a7a2
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 09-18-2007, 07:00 PM. Reason: Hotlinked picture Removed. Hotlinking is not allowed.

Re: Thomas Kinkade WDW painting

Wow !!!

Comment

Wow what a beautiful painting !!!!!
      wishesjake and SleepingBeauty867
      sigpic

Comment

I have the Disneyland 50th (from Maine Street towards the Castle) it has 50 hidden mickeys in it. I LOVE it! It has more then doubled in value, as they only sold a set amount. I bought a Gallery Proof.

Comment

Gotta picture of it Kath?

Comment

He is sooo lucky that a rainbow was over the castle when he was painting it. What are the odds?
            WDW - 1987 & 1991
            DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
            DLR - October 2011

Comment

Originally posted by nathan detroit View Post
              He is sooo lucky that a rainbow was over the castle when he was painting it. What are the odds?
              lol I KNOW and how often do you see Bambi and the ol' foster mom just happening by...definately picked a good time to paint..

Comment

And look there is no fat tourists in the picture either. Man, he does pic good times to paint. From what I have seen so far I like this one better than the DL one.

Comment

But if you look REEEALLYY close I think I see a Disney vacation club booth hiding there somewhere ...it is Disney's best kept secret you know..

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpy215 View Post
                    Gotta picture of it Kath?
                    I am having problems inserting the pics! I have never inserted my own photo before.

Comment

aww its ok thanx though =o) gotta love paintings w/ hidden mickeys!

Comment

Where there is a will, there is a way. This is not mine, it is from the internet, mine has a gold frame, but at least you can see it! It has 50 hidden MIckeys (well lots of them are not quite so hidden!) MIne also has a golden Mickey Ears emblem in the lower right corner, indicating it is a Gallery Print. Very cool

http://www.thomaskinkadegallery.com/...sary%20600.jpg
                        Last edited by NeverNeverland; 09-18-2007, 06:59 PM. Reason: Hotlinked picture Removed. Hotlinking is not allowed.

Comment

as a fellow painter, i have to admit, i've never been a fan of Kinkade, but I love the way he's rendered the castle.
                          fine art & illustration
                          FunLabor

Comment

Originally posted by ochrehand View Post
                            as a fellow painter, i have to admit, i've never been a fan of Kinkade, but I love the way he's rendered the castle.
                            I love your Avtar,
                            Nice to be able to see your website.
                            Last edited by Kath2188; 09-18-2007, 04:35 PM.

Comment

That is beautiful. I love the sunlight dappled on the castle.
                              "All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them."
                              - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X