This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Floridian Now Hosts "Cinderella" Dinner

The 1900 Park Fare restaurant at the Grand Floridian resort has reopened ahead of schedule and now hosts a new character meal - the Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner.
    Scheduled to appear are Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella.

Click here or more info: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...ingPage&bhcp=1

Re: Grand Floridian Now Hosts "Cinderella" Dinner

Originally posted by tjcjr View Post
    The 1900 Park Fare restaurant at the Grand Floridian resort has reopened ahead of schedule and now hosts a new character meal - the Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner.
    Scheduled to appear are Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella.

With the step sisters I now MUST do this...I bet the ressies will be almost as hard to get as CRT!
    Originally posted by larasound
    am I the burrito man?

Comment

I want to thank you for the information about this. I have and ADR for this restaurant for my upcoming trip in December. I wasn't aware of the character changes. It sounds like it is going to be a whole lot of fun.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
        With the step sisters I now MUST do this...I bet the ressies will be almost as hard to get as CRT!
        I can only imagine! It was fun meeting those characters during the Pirate & Princess party. Let me know how you like it when you go.

Comment

This sounds like so much fun!
          Especially with the step sisters, LOL.

Comment

This better be true cause i'm so going to do this on my next trip!!!!!!!!!

Step Sisters, here I come! And Prince Charming... WOWOWWOWOWOW

Comment

The Cinderella dinner isn't new, I don't remember who all the characters were before the 1900 Park Fare refurb, but I do like their food over there.
              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
              I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
              on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
                The Cinderella dinner isn't new, I don't remember who all the characters were before the 1900 Park Fare refurb, but I do like their food over there.
                The characters before included Fairy Godmother, and the mice. I believe that Cinderella, and Prince Charming have always been there before for dinner. I did this dinner a few years back. The food was good. I always enjoy going into the Grand Floridian Hotel.
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by tjcjr View Post

Prince Charming? I'm THERE!
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                    The characters before included Fairy Godmother, and the mice. I believe that Cinderella, and Prince Charming have always been there before for dinner. I did this dinner a few years back. The food was good. I always enjoy going into the Grand Floridian Hotel.
                    I did the Villains dinner, which is what it was previously - but I always recommend the Cinderella dinner to anyone looking for a princess meal (cheaper than the castle, and 1900 Park Fare has always had good food).
                    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

I wish they still did the Villains dinner....
                      Originally posted by larasound
                      am I the burrito man?

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
                        I wish they still did the Villains dinner....

It was fun, something different!
                        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

I'll be there soon. Didn't know about the new character dinner. I may have to check it out. Thanks for the info.

Comment

They just swapped out the Fairy Godmother and Suzy and Perla for Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters from what I saw on another board in the webs.

Comment

Beautiful, now can we shut down an in-park character dinner at MK? Perhaps dinner at CRT can become a normal, character-free, vaguely formal affair again?

It's not the number of character meals, it's their placement and timing. All in the parks, and all at the wrong time. Character dinners should be in hotels, not theme parks. People often eat dinner when they want to and in a park your choices are fast food or some character dinner you can't get into because you didn't reserve far in advance.

Likewise, too many character breakfasts are in the hotels instead of in the parks. Most guests wake up hungry and want to eat the closest possible option. People going to the character experience should just head off to the park early while the rest of us get to sit down and have breakfast at a conveniently nearby location.

If nothing else, do it for the show, lest I send a small child up to ask the hostess how Cindarella is holding dinners at the Grand Floridian and in her castle at the same time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X