This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt Disney World Marathon

Can someone confirm for me if there is a WDW Marathon in October? If there is any info on it would greatly be appreciated!

Re: Walt Disney World Marathon

Originally posted by raholle View Post
    Can someone confirm for me if there is a WDW Marathon in October? If there is any info on it would greatly be appreciated!

No, the Marathon is in January 2008

In October there is the Race for the Taste (10k) and the Tower of Terror 13K (which is closed)

See here http://disneyworldsports.disney.go.c...ntListingPage2

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Phonedave View Post
      No, the Marathon is in January 2008

In October there is the Race for the Taste (10k) and the Tower of Terror 13K (which is closed)

See here http://disneyworldsports.disney.go.c...ntListingPage2

-dave
      Dave, you just scared the crap out of me. When you said Tower of Tower was closed, I thought you meant the ride and that it was going to be closed during our trip. But you just meant the registration for the 13k is closed. Phew.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
        Dave, you just scared the crap out of me. When you said Tower of Tower was closed, I thought you meant the ride and that it was going to be closed during our trip. But you just meant the registration for the 13k is closed. Phew.

Sorry 'bout that. I have enough problems with RnRC being closed for my Sep 28 - Oct 5 trip

-dave
        "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
        "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Thanks for the info it is very helpful.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X