Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Pal Mickey-still a $100?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pal Mickey-still a $100?

Hey everyone,

I have a question for people who have been to the resort recently. Is Pal Mickey still $100 or he more? My brother and I, went to surprise my sister with one since she liked it when we borrowed my cousin's Pal Mickey.

P.S.

anybody see the Star Wars Disney figures that just came out? I saw on lauging place store that Doobie has all of the five figures. Mickey as Luke, Minnie as Leia, Goofy as Vader, Donald as Han Solo, and Stitch as the emperor.
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Re: Pal Mickey-still a $100?

boy they really raised the prices on them of they are 100. I bought one last year for 70 something.

Comment

I got mine in June for about $65.00
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I got mine in August for, I think, $50.00

.. a dream is a wish your heart makes

Comment

they're $65 in stores at Disney
          My Blog: http://imagineeringmind.wordpress.com

Parks Visited: MK - EPCOT - DHS - DAK - DL - DCA - HKDL - TDL - TDS

Comment

Ooops. I was going by Laughing Place's price. lol thank you for the help.
            Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOOomg! The new Star Wars figures are already out?! They weren't supposed to be released until October!!!!
              It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

Pal Mickeys were sold on some of the Character Warehouse stores much cheaper than park prices. WDW1974 posted on this before.

Comment

Originally posted by ghosty4 View Post
                  OOOOOOOOOOOOomg! The new Star Wars figures are already out?! They weren't supposed to be released until October!!!!
                  http://www.laughingplacestore.com/im...cts/10070L.jpg
                  Last edited by NeverNeverland; 09-24-2007, 03:10 PM. Reason: Hotlinked picture Removed. Hotlinking is not allowed.

Comment

I found them to be a huge waste of money. Here's an old review of it.

http://www.mouseextra.com/2007/01/02...cash/#comments
                    www.jamboeveryone.com
                    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X