This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Fight at Disney MGM Studios

It's not what you think, lol!! I found this and wanted to share it. It happened at park closing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=O5IE8PPI2Ko
    Last edited by Dan - Tasmic!; 09-24-2007, 07:45 PM.

Re: Character Fight at Disney MGM Studios

at least they are doing movie production at MGM again... haha
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Comment

I saw that a couple weeks ago. Love it.

Comment

Probably the best production to come out of MGM Studios.

Comment

ahahahaahhaha

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
          ~

Comment

wow..I wonder how they got away w/ doing that? its cool but thats something I could see people getting fired over

Comment

Very cool, very funny.

If only Phil was ever allowed out in parks, let alone kicking villain a$$.

"I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.
              Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything."

Comment

I remember this one. Aww... its the old Streets of America New York Streets. Look, I see the Backlot Theater! An actual theater instead of a holiday storage area (that's items are visible to guests,) Al's Toy Barn, and a San Fran printout wall. Oh yeah... and that LMA thing.

Comment

What LMA thing? It's a total waste with only two shows a day.
                  -Bill

Comment

But at least its fun to try to spiel with them revving their engines eh bill? lol plus personally at least I didnt have any desire to see LMA more than once the whole time I was down there.

Comment

HEHE Very funny, I didn't even know there was a Phil costume. Very cool.

Comment

100% Pure Awesome.

I've met with Phil a couple of times and must compliment the performers because he was always an amazingly fun character to meet with. Bring him back!!!

Frollo is on of my favorite baddies. I never knew they had a character of him. I can see why it didn't last long. That head is scary.

Comment

This is an old video. At least 10 years ago. No one was fired over it.

Phil was in Fantasmic! on the Steamboat when it opened, as well as Quasimodo.

At the Studios Frollo, Quasi, Phil, Pain, Panic and many others were out in daily sets. Every single day!

Comment

Tha's a rad Philoctetes costume!!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                            http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Never knew there was a Frollo! That's awesome. How on EARTH did they get away with making that?

Comment

I have pictures of my daughter with both Frollo and Phil.

This one was taken 2/2005

Isn't Frollo still in the Stars and Motor Cars parade in the villains section?
                                Last edited by EvilQueenRocks; 09-25-2007, 02:30 PM.
                                Originally posted by larasound
                                am I the burrito man?

Comment

LOL, okay after seeing that image of Phil, I would NOT let him near my kids! He's got dateline predator written all over him.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                                  http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                                    He's got dateline predator written all over him.
                                    )

My favorite post of the week, and it's only Tuesday .

I am actually one of the few who really liked "Hercules," and I would have LOVED to meet Phil...I have a pic of me and Frollo in Town Square at MK from 2003, but I don't think I've seen that since.

That clip made my day...hilarious! Thanks, Dan-Tasmic!
                                    "When entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic." -Sam Eagle

"I may have invented these bifocals I'm wearing, but I can assure you they're not rose-colored" -Ben Franklin, The American Adventure

Comment

I've seen both Frollo and Phil. Both when their respective movies were popular. But I haven't seen them either in a very long time.

Comment

Saw that forever ago (it was brought to my attention again about a week ago)
                                        Pretty hilarious actually!

Hey I might be crazy (okkay, I am, but that's besides the point): but does anyone remember a video from forever ago (i think it was DL not WDW) that was a take off on WIzard of Oz. there was a girl who worked backstage and wanted to go on stage and then fell asleep or something and ended up on stage working with buzz, Pooh and (i think) Goofy.
                                        It just stands out to me becuase it had the actual voice actors in it... i think Wayne Allwine was the Wizard....

Like I said, I'm crazy. i can't find it anymore (i probably watched it a year or two ago)

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X