This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Princes

The princes play a major role in the Disney princess stories even if they may be short on screen time. Would you like to see more princes in the park? How would you like to see them in the park?
    Yes, give me princes
    57.14%
    Yes, but only with the princess
    11.90%
    Meh, don't care either way
    23.81%
    No
    7.14%

Re: More Princes

I do believe that we need to see more male face characters in the park, but they dont necessarily have to be princes. Besides few of those princes were actually given names and real personalities (or maybe none at all) I think we could stand to see more characters like Tarzan and Hercules in the park.

Comment

Originally posted by toonaspie View Post
      Besides few of those princes were actually given names and real personalities (or maybe none at all)
      The only ones that were "fleshed out" were Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty and Beast from Beauty and the Beast. Other than that, you're pretty much right. All the other princes have no personality whatsoever, let alone names. (Though, that could be debated about since Cindy's main man is officially known as "Prince Charming.")

And the only way I'll accept seeing Tarzan around the park is if he loses that stupid leaf poncho he's often found wearing when he does Meet-and-Greets at DAK. Gotta show off those tone muscles, you know.
      WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

Only if they're shirtless.

Comment

I think this is one of the key reasons why I enjoy the holiday parties so much - you get to see more characters. The princes are available for meet-and-greets during these events, especially Christmas and they're always out as couples around V-day as well. :love: I can understand the issues surrounding not having characters like Tarzan out (due to costume) but at least he is out for Halloween.

Comment

ORGOCH: Well good Lord!! Who's idea was it ta bring up a subject like this?! Talk 'bout invitin' smut!! Better take it down befer my trampy sister, Orddu, sees it. Otherwise yer gonna' regret it!

ORDDU: I'm sure that not one duckling around here has any idea of what you're talking about, dear. Besides, this is a perfectly WONDERFUL topic--one which I'm surprised I didn't dream up myself! The idea of having all the Disney princes more visible in the theme parks is a WONDERFUL project that all of us should start working on at once. Of course my favorite man in a loin cloth has to be included, you know. It's a shame to keep all those manly muscles and thick thighs in hiding. I say--

ORGOCH: --we all knows what ya says an' I says it's time fer ya ta go choke yerself on a broomstick an' leave the rest of us in peace!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flotsam_mike View Post
              The princes play a major role in the Disney princess stories even if they may be short on screen time. Would you like to see more princes in the park? How would you like to see them in the park?
              I'd like to see the Fresh Prince at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Now this is the story all about how
              My life got flipped, turned upside down
              And Id like to take a minute just sit right there
              Ill tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
                The idea of having all the Disney princes more visible in the theme parks is a WONDERFUL project that all of us should start working on at once. Of course my favorite man in a loin cloth has to be included, you know. It's a shame to keep all those manly muscles and thick thighs in hiding. I say--
                I'm with you! What girl can say no to a picture with a prince?
                "All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them."
                - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by sealsm View Post
                  I'm with you! What girl can say no to a picture with a prince?

I can name a few who don't want any more pictures with Prince:

Vanity, Madonna, Sheila E, Anna Fantastic, Carmen Electra, Kirstie Alley, Whitney Houston, Apollonia Kotero, Kim Basinger, Sheena Easton, Troy Beyer, Susanna Hoffs, Nona Gaye and Mayte Garcia

Comment

While I personally am not interested in the Princes, I think it would be great to see them more often in the parks. Frankly I just like seeing more variety of characters.

Comment

Well have patience, someday your princes will come.

Comment

Heck yeah!!! More Princes!! :thumbup:

Originally posted by kirbilicious View Post
                        Only if they're shirtless.
                        And that reminds me... Tarzan too! :evil:
                        --Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
                          While I personally am not interested in the Princes, I think it would be great to see them more often in the parks. Frankly I just like seeing more variety of characters.
                          Go to Tokyo. Not only do they have more variety of characters, but a lot of them have a large variety of costumes as well!

On the subject of Princes, with their Disney Princess franchise under Disney's belt, I'm surprised they never took the chances to give some of the princes more personality. They kind of did with Prince Phillip in the new Aurora short, but that's about it.

Bt the way, would Aladdin fall under the title of "prince?" I know Alice and Wendy fall under the title of "princess" for one reason or another.
                          WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by DOOM BGI View Post
                            Heck yeah!!! More Princes!! :thumbup:

And that reminds me... Tarzan too! :evil:
                            Definitely!!!!

Comment

I am all for more Princes and less princesses... but the ones at WDW are so... "toady" looking. Gimme the boys from TDL. HOT HOT HOT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                                Well have patience, someday your princes will come.

Make mine 8x12 glossy
                                :sc:-"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food.":sc:

Comment

In the demise of Tarzan thread, we talked about the
                                  demise of princes, too. Even though it's in the DL
                                  thread, it goes for WDW, too, especially since there
                                  is no more Tarzan show.
                                  Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                                  An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                                  Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                                  Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

everyone knows i'm down with more princes!

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
                                      everyone knows i'm down with more princes!
                                      You get down with Princes?? You naughty boy! I am so jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                                        I'd like to see the Fresh Prince at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Now this is the story all about how
                                        My life got flipped, turned upside down
                                        And Id like to take a minute just sit right there
                                        Ill tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air

LMAO :lmao: I love that show!
                                        - Larisa

Everybody neat and pretty? Then, on with the show! -MMC

:ap:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X