Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food and Wine Festival Soft Opened today

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Food and Wine Festival Soft Opened today

    I had dinner at Tutta Italia (FANTASTIC!), and didn't realize that the Food and Wine Festival actually was starting today as a soft-open.

    I am working on a review of Tutta Italia, but I started getting some Food and Wine Festival photos today (I'm going around in order, and I'll be putting them up hopefully tomorrow with some reviews). I'll add some pics to this thread tonight too.
    Last edited by nbodyhome; 09-27-2007, 06:16 PM.
    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

  • #2
    Re: Food and Wine Festival Soft Opened today

    I may hit EPCOT tomorrow for a bit while and check it out since I am going to be at the MNSSHP in the evening. That is if I can get out of bed since I just got home two hours ago after 4 days of pure and uninhibited fun at TDR's Halloween event.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Food and Wine Festival Soft Opened today

      Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
      I may hit EPCOT tomorrow for a bit while and check it out since I am going to be at the MNSSHP in the evening. That is if I can get out of bed since I just got home two hours ago after 4 days of pure and uninhibited fun at TDR's Halloween event.
      Hey, don't rub it in! I bet that was SO much fun!!!!

      The Festival wasn't completely up and running - but most booths were open. (the Festival Welcome Center was not open all day, and there was areas that weren't yet fully functional). BUT, it was a nice, light evening at Epcot.
      Denise

      www.mousesteps.com




      Favorite TDL Typo:

      Originally posted by TDLFAN
      I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
      on Bay Lake.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Food and Wine Festival Soft Opened today

        To be honest... I just want to buy the event and AP-exclusive pins. I do not go around the World Showcase drinking or eating. Too overly priced and not all that enticing for me. But our mutual friend in CT would kill to be there with me, but can't make it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Food and Wine Festival Soft Opened today

          Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
          To be honest... I just want to buy the event and AP-exclusive pins. I do not go around the World Showcase drinking or eating. Too overly priced and not all that enticing for me. But our mutual friend in CT would kill to be there with me, but can't make it.
          Let our mutual friend know that it soft opened today and I WAS THERE. I do like to sample some items - but I'm very glad I went to Tutto Italia today, it was so good!!!!

          I like the topiaries, and the atmosphere - and it's nice to have a few samples. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. We need to get together again at the parks!
          Denise

          www.mousesteps.com




          Favorite TDL Typo:

          Originally posted by TDLFAN
          I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
          on Bay Lake.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Food and Wine Festival Soft Opened today

            Here are a few photos from tonight, all will make it onto my own site tonight or tomorrow:



            My steak at Tutto Italia:






            The CM's at the Ireland booth were very enthusiastic!:

            Denise

            www.mousesteps.com




            Favorite TDL Typo:

            Originally posted by TDLFAN
            I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
            on Bay Lake.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Food and Wine Festival Soft Opened today

              tonight i checked the French Cart and they have that ice cream that i really want to try as a french .

              It's the Champagne Ice Scream Flavour so in french " Une glace au Champagne " .
              HKDL : Done !!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Food and Wine Festival Soft Opened today

                Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
                tonight i checked the French Cart and they have that ice cream that i really want to try as a french .

                It's the Champagne Ice Scream Flavour so in french " Une glace au Champagne " .
                I didn't see that - although my mom and I had the chocolate ice cream at the regular French cart and it was WONDERFUL (not sure if it is the same cart with the Champagne ice cream?) But the dining plan does not cover it as a snack.

                It put other ice cream to shame.
                Denise

                www.mousesteps.com




                Favorite TDL Typo:

                Originally posted by TDLFAN
                I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                on Bay Lake.

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X