X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutto Italia Review

I put up the full review here:

http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?...d=53&Itemid=90

The food was excellent today. I wasn't sure if maybe I should do Food and Wine, as it opened early. But I'm glad I chose Tutto Italia!

I put this photo up in another thread:

Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Re: Tutto Italia Review

Nice review. The cost would have been $70 just for you?!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
      Nice review. The cost would have been $70 just for you?!
      Yes!

I believe the prices were like this:

Steak $38
      Not sure on ice tea (I don't see it on my ticket), maybe $3.00
      Mozzarella $15
      Tirimasu $9

That is $65, plus tax and tip. If doing the tax and tip, you'd actually be looking at closer to $85 for just me if paying cash.
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

so because the company changed . Did they increased their prices and stuff and food is really different ?
        HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
          so because the company changed . Did they increased their prices and stuff and food is really different ?
          The food is really different, definitely. And the prices are really higher.

The food was better than Alfredos of recent, in my opinion.
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
            The food was better than Alfredos of recent, in my opinion.
            Yay! :clap: I was afraid Tutto Italia would fall short. Now for the real question: would you go back?
            "All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them."
            - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by sealsm View Post
              Yay! :clap: I was afraid Tutto Italia would fall short. Now for the real question: would you go back?
              I'm going back with friends on Monday. So definitely, I'd go back (as long as I am on the DDP). For cash, I would say no - the only place I might try for that kind of money is Victoria and Alberts!
              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Since I don't do the dining plan I definitely won't be eating here but I'm glad to see that its a quality restaurant. Everyone was so worried that it would go downhill, I'm glad to see that it hasn't.

Also, do you have a larger version of this picture suitable for a desktop maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
                  Since I don't do the dining plan I definitely won't be eating here but I'm glad to see that its a quality restaurant. Everyone was so worried that it would go downhill, I'm glad to see that it hasn't.

Also, do you have a larger version of this picture suitable for a desktop maybe?

I'll have to see which photo it is (the hot linking was getting to be too much, so you see we now have a little not!) How big would you want it, and I can email it to you.
                  Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
                    I'm going back with friends on Monday. So definitely, I'd go back (as long as I am on the DDP). For cash, I would say no - the only place I might try for that kind of money is Victoria and Alberts!

I have a feeling that is was the NY Strip that put you over the edge on the price. Thats also a huge appitizer. Half of that for $8 or so would be better in my book.

So, how were the tomatoes? Any place that serves a dish like that better have a source for good tomatoes.

Everything looked nice. The plating on the main course is a little sloppy, but thats getting picky.

and $70 will just about pay for your beverages at V&A

-dave
                    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Man, I thought Alfredo was pricey ... and the prices went up from THAT!!!

At least with Alfredo you got the whole experience.

What did they do to the inside of the restaurant (I can't pull up the pictures at work). Is it totally redesigned? And most importantly, is the accordian guy still there?

Comment

Thanks for the review!

Comment

It was the picture of SSE framed by palm fronds it looked like.

A resolution of 1024/768 would be great.

My e-mail is kcnole@gmail.com. Would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
                            It was the picture of SSE framed by palm fronds it looked like.

A resolution of 1024/768 would be great.

My e-mail is kcnole@gmail.com. Would be greatly appreciated.
                            I figured that was the one you wanted! It is on it's way.
                            Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

the one time my family ate at alfredo's it was almost 200 bucks. and that was splitting an appetiser so 70 seems about right.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X