• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tusker Buffet taking reservations

Kevin Yee
    MiceAge Columnist

I am the author of several Disney books:
    Jason's Disneyland Almanac - a daily history of Disneyland
    Walt Disney World Hidden History - tributes, homages, and ride remnants at WDW
    Your Day at the Magic Kingdom
    Mouse Trap
    Tokyo Disney Made Easy
    101 Things You Never Knew About Disneyland
    Magic Quizdom (The Disneyland Trivia Book)

“The press [should be] a watchdog. Not an attack dog. Not a lapdog. A watchdog. Now, a watchdog can't be right all the time. He doesn't bark only when he sees or smells something that's dangerous. A good watchdog barks at things that are suspicious.” – Dan Rather

Re: Tusker Buffet taking reservations

Thanks for the update!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Oh this sounds great! Thanks for the news Kevin!

Comment

That's awesome, we'll have to go sometime!

Comment

As delicious as that sounds, I always try to wait at least 3weeks after any new restaurant opening, this way they work out all the kinks...

The wait staff isnt as nervous as they were when they opened. the cooks had a chance to break in the cooking utensils...

This may sound crazy, but trust me, I have been to to many new places right after they opened, and I have had drinks spilled on me, food not prepared correctly (because they are still learning the menu), ect...

I am definately gonna try this place the next time I am down there...

Comment

I got my ressies for 11/29. I have high hopes since I loved Tusker House so much before.

Comment

No offense, but that menu looks more like Crystal Palace, not Boma; Boma has so many things that I have never seen before and I loved it when I went this past summer. Still in all, the menu for Tusker looks good.
              "We are the change we've been waiting for! Yes we can!"

Comment

I got my resv. for November 28th for brkfst. Thanks a million!!!!!!

Comment

I was lucky enough to get reservations for breakfast on Christmas Day at 9:05am, i had tried several other places for Christmas Day and they were all fully booked.
                  Thanks for letting us know

Comment

The breakfast menu sounds exactly like the one currently at Donald's Breakfastsourus, or at least what we had when we went in September. Our waitress then made it sound like they were just changing restaurants and the wait staff would be the same. I don't know if that is true or not but she said she was going to be there, but their theme would be different.

I'd love to see pics and here a review when you guys have breakfast with the Duck!
                    With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

I'm glad to see this because it's another non-character buffet. The resort really another, as we were basically down just to Hollywood & Vine. Is Restrauntosaurus not serving McDonalds breakfast fare? I'd like to see more breakfast options in the parks, although I guess with the Rainforest Cafe nearby (do they serve breakfast?) they aren't as bad off as Epcot where you basically have Sunshine Seasons and that's it.

Comment

I booked last week for breakfast in December at 8:15, on a morning when the park doesn't open till 9am. I can't wait to be one of the privileged that gets to enjoy the park before it even opens!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, Kevin. As soon as we button up our plans for January, I'll make the call!
                          Rick

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X