Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple things here.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Couple things here.

    First thing is I'm trying to find out what the name of the site is that shows when attraction downtimes are going to be.

    Second thing, how is WDW during April? My daughter has cheerleading comps in Bama so we're going to go ahead and take our trip then since we'll be halfway there already.

  • #2
    Re: Couple things here.

    For attraction downtimes you can try the Disney World homepage, Mouseplanet, or allears.net.

    As for April, just watch the Spring Break, Easter crowds. It can get insanely busy during these times.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Couple things here.

      Wow, thanks for the insanely fast response. Maybe we better move it back then. I'm not one for crowds and neither is my wife. Thanks again.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Couple things here.

        Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
        For attraction downtimes you can try the Disney World homepage, Mouseplanet, or allears.net.

        As for April, just watch the Spring Break, Easter crowds. It can get insanely busy during these times.
        That's allearsnet.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Couple things here.

          Personally, I would stay clear of WDW in april. Way too many cheerleader groups in the parks cluttering the fun for the rest of us adults, and way to many college boys on spring break checking out the cheerleader girls. Recipe for "way too much fun" that does not have to do with Disney.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Couple things here.

            Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
            Personally, I would stay clear of WDW in april. Way too many cheerleader groups in the parks cluttering the fun for the rest of us adults, and way to many college boys on spring break checking out the cheerleader girls. Recipe for "way too much fun" that does not have to do with Disney.
            Definitely would agree that its' not the right time to go.
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Couple things here.

              Besides, April 2008 is TDL's 25th, and I ain't missing that!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Couple things here.

                Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                Besides, April 2008 is TDL's 25th, and I ain't missing that!
                :crybye: But sadly, I will be. Oh well, at least I'll be working on graduating and that's important too, right??


                As a general rule - if the kids are out of school, the parks are busier. So if you want to avoid crowds look for times that you could take her out of school for a few days and it should be a bit more enjoyable for you all.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Couple things here.

                  Originally posted by draybook View Post
                  Wow, thanks for the insanely fast response.
                  That's YoYo... always providing the quickest service for MiceChatters! )


                  :thumbup:
                  --Jonathan

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Couple things here.

                    Well, taking my kids out of school won't be a problem as they are home schooled.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Couple things here.

                      Originally posted by draybook View Post
                      First thing is I'm trying to find out what the name of the site is that shows when attraction downtimes are going to be.

                      Second thing, how is WDW during April? My daughter has cheerleading comps in Bama so we're going to go ahead and take our trip then since we'll be halfway there already.
                      Easter is in March next year, so April should be okay.

                      After the 15th, crowds (and room prices) will be very good.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Couple things here.

                        How is it weather wise during April?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Couple things here.

                          It's fairly warm, but not too hot. The afternoon rains shouldn't have quite kicked in yet. Pack mainly T-shirts, but bring a few light jackets, too.

                          Comment

                          Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X