Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Technical question about electronic menu boards used at EU, Pop, Mara, etc....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical question about electronic menu boards used at EU, Pop, Mara, etc....

Does anyone know any details about the elctronic menu boards that are used in several of the Counter Service restaurants at the resorts?

Specifically, I am trying to find out the name of the software that runs this system, as well as what size screens are used. However, any information would be helpful.

My company is building another employee cafeteria, and we are considering this type of system for our menu signage.

Re: Technical question about electronic menu boards used at EU, Pop, Mara, etc....

Software probably doesn't need to be anything special. On Monday I noticed the Windows XP Start Bar at the bottom of the menus.

Comment

Re: Technical question about electronic menu boards used at EU, Pop, Mara, etc....

That would mean that the system is compatible with XP. There would still, however have to be some sort of software that manages the menu database and photos that are displayed.

Comment

Here you go:
        http://www.restaurantsoftware.com/index.asp?sec=751

I believe it's all custom compiled...you would have to inquire about it from the companies that write the GUI programs. They make stuff for the touch screen kiosks, the systems for the registers...everything!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X