This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's doing Tower of Terror 13k race?

Who else is doing the Tower of Terror 13k race on Oct 27th at Disney-MGM at night? There's a new medal for the finishers. www.disneyworldsports.com I will be there.

Re: Who's doing Tower of Terror 13k race?

Is there a segway/golf cart option?
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Originally posted by jeffrey orl fla View Post
      Who else is doing the Tower of Terror 13k race on Oct 27th at Disney-MGM at night? There's a new medal for the finishers. www.disneyworldsports.com I will be there.
      Oh! I knew you were doing this but I forgot it was the same weekend that I'll be there. No wonder the resorts are so booked! I am planning on being at Studios that day - not sure about night yet except that I'll end up at Jellyrolls. Good luck!!

(BTW - are you going to any of the meets that week? I'll be there at the Epcot one on Friday. We're planning on doing F&W and going to see Village People at 7pm. It'd be just like old times Jeffrey! :cwink

Comment

(BTW - are you going to any of the meets that week? I'll be there at the Epcot one on Friday. We're planning on doing F&W and going to see Village People at 7pm. It'd be just like old times Jeffrey! :cwink

I will try to make some meets for sure! Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerren View Post
          Is there a segway/golf cart option?
          I don't think so.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X