Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Who's doing Tower of Terror 13k race?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's doing Tower of Terror 13k race?

Who else is doing the Tower of Terror 13k race on Oct 27th at Disney-MGM at night? There's a new medal for the finishers. www.disneyworldsports.com I will be there.

Re: Who's doing Tower of Terror 13k race?

Is there a segway/golf cart option?
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Originally posted by jeffrey orl fla View Post
      Who else is doing the Tower of Terror 13k race on Oct 27th at Disney-MGM at night? There's a new medal for the finishers. www.disneyworldsports.com I will be there.
      Oh! I knew you were doing this but I forgot it was the same weekend that I'll be there. No wonder the resorts are so booked! I am planning on being at Studios that day - not sure about night yet except that I'll end up at Jellyrolls. Good luck!!

(BTW - are you going to any of the meets that week? I'll be there at the Epcot one on Friday. We're planning on doing F&W and going to see Village People at 7pm. It'd be just like old times Jeffrey! :cwink

Comment

(BTW - are you going to any of the meets that week? I'll be there at the Epcot one on Friday. We're planning on doing F&W and going to see Village People at 7pm. It'd be just like old times Jeffrey! :cwink

I will try to make some meets for sure! Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerren View Post
          Is there a segway/golf cart option?
          I don't think so.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X