This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Disney in 5 Days!!

So I'm brand new to this board (hi everyone ^^) but not to Disney. I went there when I was 15 and before that when I was 5 (I'm 24 now).

I sooo can't wait. Year of a Million Dreams should be awesome. We're going from October 23rd - 29th, and we have tickets to Universal Studio's Halloween Horror Nights as well.

Anything I should definitely check out? It's just me and the 'rents this time around. (Though with my dad a professional Santa, seeing him wander around MK will probably be interesting).

Let me know!

~Snape's Girl

Re: Going to Disney in 5 Days!!

Year of a Million Dreams should be awesome.
    :blink:

Comment

I meant the whole thing in general. I didn't mean it like it was a ride. Sorry.. Just realized how that sounded haha.

Comment

First of all, welcome to micechat - the second happiest place on Earth!
        And secondly, have a blast, make sure to take in all the decor.
        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I'm going to be there around that time too! This will be my first trip to WDW, though I've been to Disneyland several times. You should see if you can make it to any of the micechat meets. A group is traveling over in an invasion the 20th-27th I'm sure there is a list of meets. One nearly every night.
          Have a blast!
          Most often found at a theme park

Comment

I saw the list of meets! Lots of them!

I didn't get tix for the Not So Scary Halloween Party though. And I think we're hitting Epcot the first day. (As my parents didn't get to see it when I was 5, I was in the "OMGMICKEYMINNIEEPCOTSUX" phase, and when they went in 1982, it wasn't finished).

I'll look into it though!!

~SG

Comment

Originally posted by snapegirl View Post
              I meant the whole thing in general. I didn't mean it like it was a ride. Sorry.. Just realized how that sounded haha.
              First up, it's not that you sounded silly or anything. It's just that "Year of the Million Dreams" (or YOMD for short) is a major dud campaign at the domestic Disney parks that promises lots and delivers little to the very very very selected few. So, NO. Don't go to WDW just because of YOMD, but for the stuff they have to offer.

Other than that, welcome to the MC site.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X