This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worldpassports

Please suggest a forum where I can post questions regarding the use of some unused days on WDW 1986 Worldpassports. Can I convert these before going to WDW in December? If so, where and how can this be done? I live close to Tampa, Florida.

Re: Worldpassports

I don't think there's anywhere you can exchange them prior to your trip (except at WDW of course). You might be able to mail them in, but IMHO that would be more trouble than just waiting until you get there. It's really easy to trade them in for new and current admission media at any of the 4 major park's Guest Relations Windows.

Comment

It's possible the passes may only be valid at the Magic Kingdom Park or Epcot. Please keep that in mind.
      -Bill

Comment

I would probably frame them, since it's possible they are worth more money to collectors than what it cost to get into the MK for one day, which by the way... it's overpriced.

Comment

I'd consider selling them on eBey, or cashing in on them at a Disneyana convention. There probably aren't too many Woldpassports from the 80's around.
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

I'd personally hold onto them as a souvenir, or as something to eventually sell.

They won't be worth a lot. If you live in Florida, you can buy a seasonal pass very inexpensively. If you do decide to use them, I don't think you can do that anywhere except guest relations at the park. You should be able to get either credit for them, or use them as days in the park (as Bill said, probably not any other parks but MK and Epcot, as they were the only parks in 1986). The latter may be your better option. But I'd personally keep them (if I had any!)
            Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
            I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
            on Bay Lake.

Comment

Thanks everyone, for your suggestions. I will try to reach customer service at WDW to find out if these passports would be valid at any of the other two parks built after MK and Epcot. Someone else told me that Disney will honor them at all the current parks. I'm more interested in using the days at MK and AK this time. Will post more at a later date. These 5-day passports are the ones that were hand-stamped the date you used the passsport. However, the ticket takers were very erratic and would stamp the date across the ticket at a slant for, say, day four, when you were actually entering on day two. Now, if the passports were from the years the parks were first opened, I would definitely have tried to offload them on the memorabilia market ....but 1986?

Comment

Yes, 1986. WDW's 15th anniversary year. As you know, it would have been an A,B,C,D,E ticket book if it had been from opening year, and NOT a World Passport.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X