This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10/21 Contemporary/Coronado Construction pics, and TDL Fan

I am sorry but I look fat and old on that other picture.

Comment

But you said you looked fat in the Minnie statue pic too! And you don't look overweight at all in either pic (nor do you look old).

Wait a day or two, and I'll be saying something about my pics. Like the one where I have wrinkles after wrinkles in my forehead when I smile a certain way.
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
      I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
      on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
        I am sorry but I look fat and old on that other picture.

The camera does add 10 lbs or so TDL... All teasing aside if you where really fat you couldn't do your job... Just tell her to please stop using the fisheye lens it makes you look wider...
        Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Originally posted by Jerren View Post
          The camera does add 10 lbs or so TDL... All teasing aside if you where really fat you couldn't do your job...
          You have not flown since Discrimination Laws went into effect, have you?

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
            You have not flown since Discrimination Laws went into effect, have you?
            Not sure what you mean by Discrimination Laws? I only fly about 2-3 times a month but most of the stewardesses I see still look like they rolled off the Stepford wives assembly line... Especially on the corporate Jets... Sorry I don't usually pay as much attention to the stewards. (And yes I know they are called flight attendants now...)
            Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Originally posted by Jerren View Post
              Not sure what you mean by Discrimination Laws? I only fly about 2-3 times a month but most of the stewardesses I see still look like they rolled off the Stepford wives assembly line... Especially on the corporate Jets... Sorry I don't usually pay as much attention to the stewards. (And yes I know they are called flight attendants now...)
              Maybe they don't have laws for corporate? I had a surly US Air flight attendant on the way back from Paris (she was American, and definitely not a Stepford wife).
              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
              I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
              on Bay Lake.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X