This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/21 Contemporary/Coronado Construction pics, and TDL Fan

I put some pics up from this past weekend (I only have like 4 meet photos, none yet on my site, since I didn't really know too many people yet!) I'll actually TAKE photos during the meet this Friday! The construction pics are here: http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?...d=34&Itemid=65

I'd post this also in my forum, but I don't appear to actually have one yet (it keeps saying I'm unspecified).

It's TDL Fan!

Contemporary:

CR store being built:

Coronado Springs still being worked on inside:

Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Re: 10/21 Contemporary/Coronado Construction pics, and TDL Fan

Great shots, as always, Denise!

Nice to see you become an "official" part of MiceChat .
    "When entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic." -Sam Eagle

"I may have invented these bifocals I'm wearing, but I can assure you they're not rose-colored" -Ben Franklin, The American Adventure

Comment

What an amazing photographer ... she even makes TDLFAN look good!

BTW, what is going on at the Contemporary? Looks like some big-*** construction project ... a new pin shack?

Comment

ahh TDLfan looking as handsome as ever and I love the statue behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabres2006 View Post
          Great shots, as always, Denise!

Nice to see you become an "official" part of MiceChat .
          Thanks!
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmash95 View Post
            ahh TDLfan looking as handsome as ever and I love the statue behind him.
            I agree.

As far as the store - Spirit, I'm sure you know better than anyone what it is. And I bet there will be plenty of pins for you to buy and trade!
            Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Denise, just between you and me...I think TDLfan is SO cute and I'm so envious that you got to spend time with him. Remember, this is just between you and me. Don't tell anyone I said what I said about TDLfan and how cute I think he is. Can you imagine how embarrassed I'd be if he found out I had a secret crush on him? Ok, well, I know this will stay between the two of us.
              Last edited by seenoevil; 10-24-2007, 12:38 PM. Reason: Oh wait, did I type that outloud?
              I want my cake back!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
                Denise, just between you and me...I think TDLfan is SO cute and I'm so envious that you got to spend time with him. Remember, this is just between you and me. Don't tell anyone I said what I said about TDLfan and how cute I think he is. Can you imagine how embarrassed I'd be if he found out I had a secret crush on him? Ok, well, I know this will stay between the two of us.
                He is a cutie! I will DEFINITELY not tell anyone that you have a crush on him!
                Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1974 View Post
                  What an amazing photographer ... she even makes TDLFAN look good!

BTW, what is going on at the Contemporary? Looks like some big-*** construction project ... a new pin shack?
                  BAB

sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
                  Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post
                    BAB

BAB?
                    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
                      I think I'm gonna be sick ...

Comment

OMG!! I look so FAT on that photo. Oh well... Thanks Denise and Seenoevil.

But the Minnie statue is really nice and I want it in my Disney Room.

Oh...WDW1974... here is a barf bag I took from one of my airplanes...
                        Last edited by TDLFAN; 10-24-2007, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1974 View Post
                          I think I'm gonna be sick ...
                          :lol:
                          I want my cake back!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Denise and Seenoevil
                            gee what am I chopped liver?? I said you were handsome

Comment

Thanks you too Cmash95.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X