Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photomatt Update - 10.26.07 - WDW Invasion II or, "Around the World in 80 Calories"

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photomatt Update - 10.26.07 - WDW Invasion II or, "Around the World in 80 Calories"

Uh...it's more like 80 THOUSAND calories...

I finally made it to my first meet, and what a meet it was - especially since there was lots of meat to eat!

I'm just gonna start posting. I will go back later and add names if I can ever remember them all. If you like pictures of food and people eating that food, then this is the thread for you.

If you've ever wanted to see an aerial view of a MiceChat meet, here ya go!

And so, the adventure begins as we depart The Land pavilion.

Lots, and LOTS more to come!

Re: Photomatt Update - 10.26.07 - WDW Invasion II or, "Around the World in 80 Calorie

Very nice Photomatt! Thanks for posting.
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Re: Photomatt Update - 10.26.07 - WDW Invasion II or, "Around the World in 80 Calorie

Hey PhotoMatt! It was so great to meet you yesterday. That was your first meet? Such a great MiceChat day. Thanks for all the fantastic photos - I'm looking forward to more.
      Rick

Comment

I was such a fantastic day!! I really am mad at myself for being late and missing the kick off ceremony at The Land.

Comment

Part 2

First stop - Champagne!

And so the sipping begins!

Comment

You need lots of the green stuff to sip and nibble correctly!

This was my first time on this ride since they refurbished it. The last time was in the early 90's!

This is how everything looked when the sip and nibble tour ended.

Lots more still to come!

Comment

OMG! There I am again (twice!) looking fat! But that's a nice 2nd anniversary HKDL shopping bag!

...And notice how BigPiglet is always surrounded by handsome men... Lucky gal.

Also, I must confess.. the "Shot Glass on a string" was a genial idea!!!

Comment

Have fork, will nibble.

Disclaimer - No animals were harmed in the making of this thread (except the ones we ate, and maybe this one that was sat on) Oh, and then there's the buffalo one MC'er tried to violate, but that's coming later.

Comment

Crikey! - look at all these crocs...

Comment

Huzzah for the 'za!

The park was crowded, especially for October.

These are not MC'ers. I took their picture with their film camera, then I offered to take a pic with my camera and post it here. So, hopefully they can find it. I guess you could call this the "Photomatt Pass Service".

Coheteboy gets "friendly" with a buffalo.

Fishbulb enjoys escargot

Last edited by PhotoMatt; 10-27-2007, 11:37 AM.

Comment

This next post is devoted solely to snow_white_raven. This was her first time eating escargot. It was highly amusing.

Comment

Great pics! You got some really great candid shots!

Comment

Great capture on SWR's first time eating escargot ... and after seeing all this eating ... I'm hungry now.

Comment

At last, the quest was complete. Hugs and congratulations were abundant.
                            Of course, by this time what began as a sip and nibble was more like a sibble and nip.

Well, that's it. Put me down NOW for next year's meets. And for Paris, and for Tokyo.

Comment

Hey, what's on your lanyard thingies?

Great report, thanks!
                              A signature should go here.

Comment

Thanks for reminding me...

I'm sure there will be more posts once everyone gets back to CA or wherever, but the lanyards allowed you to mark off the countries as you visited them. There were three columns - the country name and a sip and a nibble column. You could check off what you had done after visiting the country. I'm sure someone will post a pic.

Comment

Cool! You guys are having too much fun. :ap:
                                  A signature should go here.

Comment

How in theeee HECK did you guys eat and drink so much without visitng a vomitorium or something :lol:

Looks like a great time was had by all.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                                      How in theeee HECK did you guys eat and drink so much without visitng a vomitorium or something :lol:

Looks like a great time was had by all.

I'd mentioned in my photo thread - it was 7 hours around WS! So it wasn't so tough to not get sick. Of course, everyone was heading to dinner afterwards - I went home, so I can't vouch for what happened after I left!

I'm also glad I'm not in too many photos. A few is nice though, since I'm usually the one behind the camera. Thanks Matt!
                                      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                                      I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                                      on Bay Lake.

Comment

Wow Great photos Thanks. Im so happy that all of you had a wonderful time.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X