Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Dream Along With Mickey soundtrack?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dream Along With Mickey soundtrack?

    Alright, so this has been bugging me.

    Dream Along at MK is one of my favorite shows for its music. LOVE it. Am always singing it, whether I'm at the park or not. I've always wondered if it was on a soundtrack somewhere, and haven't been able to locate it, and never do remember to ask the cast, whom I share a breakroom with. But then on YouTube I found a music video that someone did with one of the songs...and its a soundtrack version, with no park noise. Did I miss something here? Does anyone know where I can get the show's soundtrack? I LOVE it, and need it on my iPod. Lol.
    there are TWO SIDES to every story

  • #2
    Re: Dream Along With Mickey soundtrack?

    Originally posted by Kitty17794 View Post
    Alright, so this has been bugging me.

    Dream Along at MK is one of my favorite shows for its music. LOVE it. Am always singing it, whether I'm at the park or not. I've always wondered if it was on a soundtrack somewhere, and haven't been able to locate it, and never do remember to ask the cast, whom I share a breakroom with. But then on YouTube I found a music video that someone did with one of the songs...and its a soundtrack version, with no park noise. Did I miss something here? Does anyone know where I can get the show's soundtrack? I LOVE it, and need it on my iPod. Lol.
    Dream Along with Mickey is on the Magic Kingdom Event Party CD.

    Celebrate Churros
    Only at Disney Parks..

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Dream Along With Mickey soundtrack?

      Kitty, if you want to hear exactly where the "Dream Along with Mickey" music came from, then get Tokyo Disneyland 20th anniversary "Gift of Dreams" castle show CD, since most of the music used in the MK's Dream Along with Mickey show came from TDL's Gift of Dreams show in 2003. The only difference is the lyrics, which were re-written and recorded over TDL's music for the Dream Along show.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Dream Along With Mickey soundtrack?

        The events party cd is your way to go :P


        and tdlfan always manages to leave out one man's dream 2. :P

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Dream Along With Mickey soundtrack?

          Thanks everyone! I'll have to go find that CD.
          there are TWO SIDES to every story

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Dream Along With Mickey soundtrack?

            Originally posted by almandot View Post


            and tdlfan always manages to leave out one man's dream 2. :P
            What do you mean? I did not think One Man's Dream 2 was a part of this discussion, which I would gladly discuss if the needs be.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Dream Along With Mickey soundtrack?

              dream along with mickey's intro, maleficent, and finale sections come from Mickey's Gift of Dreams

              the princess and pirate sections come from one man's dream 2. useful if you wanted to know "exactly" where the music came from

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Dream Along With Mickey soundtrack?

                Originally posted by almandot View Post
                the princess and pirate sections come from one man's dream 2. useful if you wanted to know "exactly" where the music came from
                I believe that is incorrect but will give you the benefit of the doubt until I get to compare both more attentively. Nothing in this show sounds familiar to me, except for the "Gift of Dreams" portions.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Dream Along With Mickey soundtrack?

                  Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                  I believe that is incorrect but will give you the benefit of the doubt until I get to compare both more attentively. Nothing in this show sounds familiar to me, except for the "Gift of Dreams" portions.
                  Yes, it is...I just watched videos on youtube. They did, for the most part, use the music from One Mans Dream 2. I believe the Dreamalong version at MK has vocals placed on it.

                  Comment

                  Ad Widget

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X