Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Confessions of a Theme Park Worker- new Youtube channel

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's episode talks about some of the cast member's worst nightmares- a certain group of people that was rarely fun to deal with:

Comment

My most recent one might be of interest to those who have thought about working at the parks. I share about what it was like when I applied and trained:

While I will have some new videos posted up in the next week and a half, I probably won't update this thread as they will be more focused on experiences I had working at a couple of other parks. It'll likely be a couple of weeks til I return to Disney again. So if you're interested in seeing those, you'll want to subscribe to me on youtube.

Comment

Latest video is more of an introduction. if you'd like to know a bit more about the person making the videos and posts. (and if not, it's an easy one to skip) Hope y'all are enjoying these, and thanks for the views, support, and feedback.

Comment

This one is great. I love the discussion it spawned in the YouTube comments.

I can not tell you how much I appreciate you sharing these videos here! Thank you!

Approximately 1.2% of the posts in the Walt Disney World Resort MiceChat forum have been contributed by PlutoHasFleas

Comment

If you're wondering what's happened- no I haven't stopped posting videos. In fact, episode 17 went up last week talking about an experience on Rhino Rally, but I didn't link it here since it wasn't Disney. I'm late on this weeks videos. It's been a really busy couple of weeks, and as I sat down to start editing I realized that I had a bunch of background noise on all of my film that I couldn't edit out. So I'll be reshooting all of it and trying to get it posted this weekend. Hopefully I'll have it up by Saturday afternoon.

My videos that I have planned for next week will be coming back to Disney again. Among those coming up, in no particular order, will be funny moments working with Mickey and Minnie, a history of Photopass in the parks, and what to expect/ do when meeting characters.

Comment

If you work in a theme or amusement park, you're probably familiar with some of this. If not, here's more reasons why some of us love it so much- the perks!!

Comment

The newest episode is here. Laugh with me as I talk about a few of the dumb things guests have done at Walt Disney World.

Hope you enjoy it. As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts, comments, questions, and other feedback.

Comment

Last week's episode was about some of the ways and tricks we used to get people to smile.

This week's is telling a few stories about some funny moments with Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Hope you enjoy them. And if you do, please like and share. And I'd love your feedback and comments!

Comment

Several new videos up- I'm updating about once a week, usually on Thursday evening or Friday morning. This week's episode is about Photopass learning to work with the characters and the training we did with them. You'll find it at:

Next week I'll be posting do's and don'ts when meeting the characters. Not locked on to the one after that, but I'm thinking it'll be another funny moments with guests. Oh, and a blooper reel will be coming soon as well. Hope you're enjoying them.

Comment

New episode featuring Christmas and working at the Magic Kingdom. Video image quality had some lighting issues, but I hope you enjoy.

Comment

entertaining. thanks.

Comment

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has been watching my weekly episodes and for the feedback that so many have given over time- either on the board or through private messages. I'm watching the popularity pick up in a big way- at least to me, even though I'm still small time- and I'm grateful for the support that I got here when I started, and for those still watching. It's honestly a bit surprising for me as I'm seeing the popularity of it rise.

I'm still releasing episodes weekly, but not posting about it because I'm not wanting to spam the board or look to much like a self promoter. But thank you again.

Comment

Love your videos!

Comment

Originally posted by PlutoHasFleas View Post
                              A lot of content creators stop by MiceChat to promote their work. Most of the time it is shameless promotion of less than average content with very little work behind.

This is absolutely NOT one of those.
                              I couldn't agree more. Great stuff, sirwillow!!!

"With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
                              Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
                              imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X