Clear All

• Contemporary Construction Photo Update, Gingerbread House going up at GF

Here are the photos:

http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?...d=34&Itemid=65

And a few:

Grand Floridian Gingerbread House:

Contemporary Store:

Outside:

Last edited by nbodyhome; 11-05-2007, 04:45 PM.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Re: Contemporary Construction Photo Update, Gingerbread House going up at GF

What a great day to take some pictures! Thanks for the update Denise. Now I'll check out the rest of your pics...

Lannie

Comment

Originally posted by Neverlandtink View Post
      What a great day to take some pictures! Thanks for the update Denise. Now I'll check out the rest of your pics...

Lannie
      Thanks Lannie! I wasn't going to post at APP since the WDW section tends to be pretty slow, I hope you enjoy them! Looking forward to seeing you at the Golden Horshoe event in March.

I plan to work on the AK photo walk finally on Wednesday! I hope to get an early start, since it's getting so dark now early.
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Thank you for the pictures of the Gingerbread House going up. I'm so excited that I am actually going to see it in person this year! I'm shakingwith joy!!!!!!!

:yea::yea::yea::gladsad::roll:
        My mind won't rest
        and I don't sleep
        Not even in my dreams...
        -"If You Ever Did Believe"
        written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
        1985-2005

Comment

Now they have the ground work out of the way, the Contemporary Annex is literally going to FLY up. Expect it to top out by this time next year

Comment

Originally posted by sorceress1986 View Post
            Thank you for the pictures of the Gingerbread House going up. I'm so excited that I am actually going to see it in person this year! I'm shakingwith joy!!!!!!!

:yea::yea::yea::gladsad::roll:
            I have never actually bought anything there, the line is always so long.
            Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by drnilescrane View Post
              Now they have the ground work out of the way, the Contemporary Annex is literally going to FLY up. Expect it to top out by this time next year
              It already feels like it's flying up! Now they just need to announce what they are doing.
              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
                I have never actually bought anything there, the line is always so long.
                I don't know if I will, either. But I've never been to WDW before, and this is like,. the sign that it's getting close to my time to go. Or as my goddaughter said, my "turn".
                My mind won't rest
                and I don't sleep
                Not even in my dreams...
                written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
                1985-2005

Comment

I don't know if I will, either. But I've never been to WDW before, and this is like,. the sign that it's getting close to my time to go. Or as my goddaughter said, my "turn".
                  Only 45 or so days until it's your "turn"! I will be back at Disney tomorrow, working on the AK photo walk. I'm guessing there will be Christmas decorations up by now, and get some pics of Yak and Yeti.

I hope you enjoy WDW! I have been going for 30 years, so I can't even imagine being a newbie to it anymore.
                  Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing the Gingerbread house on my trip, i have never seen it in real life before

Comment

Since we aren't going to WDW this year for our anniversary, all of these holiday pictures make me REALLY sad (as well as getting the AP holiday mailer). One year we will make it out to see all of the cool decorations.

Thanks for these. At least we can still see what were missing.

Comment

I am sorry you won't be out for Christmas! I hope the decorations will be at the resorts next week, so I can get photos. I plan to do the parks and special events as well in pics (not sure on Very Merry, but the others!)
                        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
                          Only 45 or so days until it's your "turn"! I will be back at Disney tomorrow, working on the AK photo walk. I'm guessing there will be Christmas decorations up by now, and get some pics of Yak and Yeti.

I hope you enjoy WDW! I have been going for 30 years, so I can't even imagine being a newbie to it anymore.
                          Well, this is a first for me, I've only ever been to Disneyland and DCA.
                          It's so surreal to know it's so close!
                          My mind won't rest
                          and I don't sleep
                          Not even in my dreams...
                          written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
                          1985-2005

Comment

Well, this is a first for me, I've only ever been to Disneyland and DCA.
                            It's so surreal to know it's so close!
                            I hope you have a great trip! Definitely spend some time at the resorts, many do a nice job for Christmas (though I think the best is Fort Wilderness, the campers there do a GREAT job with lights and decorations).
                            Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X