X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Shuttle Launch from EPCOT

Hey Guys,

Here is a little video of the Space Shuttle launch from EPCOT.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=5RPZVhJnjhQ

Re: Space Shuttle Launch from EPCOT

OH.MY.GOD!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

IT.
    HURTS!!

Da Plane! Da Plane!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Originally posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

AWESOME! Great video. I loved the photos that you edited in to remind us what we were looking at. )

Comment

I felt like I was watching breaking news of something that NBC only had 10 seconds worth of footage on.

Excellent video!
        "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
        Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Cool. Luke Skywalker's Lightsaber was present on that ride. I still think it's dumb on NASA's part to be ditching the shuttles and going back to coldwar era rockets. What happened to developing some sort of space ship? We want spaceships like the Enterprise or Millenium Falcon, or those found in 2001 (even though we are now 6 years after 2001 ).

Comment

Please make it stop! Please, please, please, make it stop!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Although, it is way better than the pictures we didn't get!
            "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
            raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

Nice.
              This line left blank in good taste.

Comment

Ok.....Since most of you are probably wondering what in the world..there is a bit of a story.

My mom and I were walking to our Behind the Seeds tour and we remembered that the Space Shuttle was going to be taking off.

I am not the best with the video camera. I was SO excited about the fact that I got it on tape. Until we watched it. I didn't realize that I was following the plane, not the shuttle.

That is why Gregg did it over and over. And over.

So, that is the story. Go ahead and laugh. I do all the time when I think of it.
                *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

Belle, I just like it because you did it. Grrrrrr baby, very grrrrr.
                  "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
                  Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

:lol::ghug::love: and for good measure :lmao:
                    I bring the magic!!!
                    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

And to add to what my beloved wife said:

The Sunday after we got back from WDW, Grumpy4 was visiting. Well, we just HAD to watch the segment with the Shuttle because Belle was so pleased with the footage we got.

And that was it.

Of course, who wants to see footage of the shuttle, what she got is IMO WAY better.

Comment

Will.
                        You.
                        Please.
                        Stop.
                        :lmao:

Dear god Belle I love you!!:ghug:
                        I bring the magic!!!

Comment

Oh and not only that, I had been hearing about it for like 3 days and how cool it was. And that there was video of it. So the anticipation was totally built up.

:love:
                          I bring the magic!!!

Comment

Here you go G4
                            Attached Files

Comment

:lmao::lmao:
                              Yeah, that's a tie on what's funnier.
                              I bring the magic!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X