This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time to WDW

Im probably going to ask some questions that all first timers ask so I apologies ahead of time.

We have gone to disneyland for the past two years and next year will be going to WDW for the first time ever.

Disneyland is nice and compact and from looking at maps of WDW it is huge.

We have rented a house in kissimme and are renting a car.We arrive in orlando on march 8/08.

1. does anyone have a map showing the location of the parking lots in WDW?

2.Is it best to park in one parking lot and use WDW transport or drive to the different locations?

3. If we park in one lot do we have to pay again if we move to a different one?

Im sure I will have more questions along the way and thank you ahead of time for the help.

Re: first time to WDW

If you show your parking ticket at each park then you can park all day on one ticket.

It's best to park at the TTC for MK and you can use the monorail to go from there to Epcot.

I would suggest using each parking lot rather than the buses !!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

1. I have never seen a map depicting each parking lot but I suppose that you can look them up on Live.Local.

2. The TTC (as mentioned) is the main lot for MK and can act as the secondary lot for EPCOT. I recommend leaving your car here if you go to EPCOT. You will, however, have to take a 10 minute scenic monorail ride.

3. Price of admission to one parking lot carries over to each other lot you visit with your original ticket.
      sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
      Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by canadamouse View Post
        Im probably going to ask some questions that all first timers ask so I apologies ahead of time.

We have gone to disneyland for the past two years and next year will be going to WDW for the first time ever.

Disneyland is nice and compact and from looking at maps of WDW it is huge.

We have rented a house in kissimme and are renting a car.We arrive in orlando on march 8/08.

2.Is it best to park in one parking lot and use WDW transport or drive to the different locations?

3. If we park in one lot do we have to pay again if we move to a different one?

Im sure I will have more questions along the way and thank you ahead of time for the help.
        1. I am not sure if I ever saw maps that have parking lots on them... However see answer #2 in regards to where to park.

2. If you plan on park hopping the best lot is the MK one. You have access to the TTC (ticket & Transportation Center) which has buses and monorails to all parks.

3. Yes, if you park in one lot and then drive over to another park, I believe you have to pay. Again, I think your best bet is to park at the TTC and use Disney transportation.

Also, please make reservations for dinner at Ohana's in the Polynesian hotel. It is the best food in the entire WDW. TRUST ME!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by canadamouse View Post
          Check it out on Google Maps satellite views.
          I think there will be signs directing you to the parking lots, though. Not sure how WDW would work, for the last 36 years, without signs directing people to the parking lots.

I disagree about the use of TTC if coming from Kissimmee. All the other parks (besides MK) are on the way to the TTC. Doubling back seems disingenuous and a waste of theme park time.
          Only if ending the day at MK after parkhopping would I consider parking at the TTC.
          And even then, I'd drop off the rest of my party at the first park, go to TTC to park the car, and then take a shuttle bus back to that first park.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X