X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photomatt Pics - WDW AK 11.07.07

Howdy.

My step sister is 14 and lives in Colorado. Every now and then I buy her shirts from WDW and send them to her. One of her friends requested a shirt with Simba on it, so I headed out to Disney's Animal Kingdom to find one. I thought that would be an easy request to fulfill, but I was WAYYYY wrong. I looked EVERYWHERE and found nothing! All of the shops had the same merchandise - what a waste! I even went to the World of Disney shop at Downtown Disney and still could not find anything. So, I had an idea. Why don't they have kiosks where you can choose a design and have it put on a shirt? Most Walt Disney World guests are there for more than a day, so same day service would not be a necessity. Anyway, I'm going to go back again tomorrow and I will also try a few more parks. Hopefully, I can find something.

While I was at Disney's Animal Kingdom I took a few pics. I hope you enjoy them.

Well, that's it. I was only there an hour or so, so there's not too many pictures this time.

I just bought my ticket to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on November 12th. I will have a really, REALLY big update on the 13th. I am then heading to SoCal on the 14th. I will be able to go to Disneyland once my plane lands, but I won't be able to get any night shots until the 18th. So, expect a big update on the 20th, when I get back to Orlando.

So, see ya real soon!

Re: Photomatt Pics - WDW AK 11.07.07

great pictures!! gets me all excited for my trip in january

thanks!!

Comment

Wonderful pics as always.

In relation to the Simba Shirt, Disneyshopping.com has an area called personalize it or something and there they have a you design it Tee area. There are three pages worth of Simba options (as well as every other character.

They really should do this at the resort like they used to at the swap meet with the iron on stuff in the 1980's

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/...tegoryId=36504

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Photomatt

Howdy.

My step sister is 14 and lives in Colorado. Every now and then I buy her shirts from WDW and send them to her. One of her friends requested a shirt with Simba on it, so I headed out to Disney's Animal Kingdom to find one. I thought that would be an easy request to fulfill, but I was WAYYYY wrong. I looked EVERYWHERE and found nothing! All of the shops had the same merchandise - what a waste! I even went to the World of Disney shop at Downtown Disney and still could not find anything. So, I had an idea. Why don't they have kiosks where you can choose a design and have it put on a shirt? Most Walt Disney World guests are there for more than a day, so same day service would not be a necessity. Anyway, I'm going to go back again tomorrow and I will also try a few more parks. Hopefully, I can find something.

While I was at Disney's Animal Kingdom I took a few pics. I hope you enjoy them.

Year pass there was a store in Downtown Disney have a paint robot that your disney character and your name if you want it.
        I thing the place was boot out of new disney store.
        Next time ask Store Castmember if there any store that have Simba on it.

Check on-line disney store.
        do you want us out here at california to check at Disneyland or DCA?:thumbup:
        What size you look for?
        Last edited by Dustysage; 11-13-2007, 03:10 PM.

Toy Story Mania construction:
        Older photo
        New Photo

Member of
        MiceChat WDW Trip
        Next trip
        2014 Dec, 31

Comment

I like your avatar photo PHOTOMATT

Comment

nice pics!
            love the tiger laying on the waterfountain!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

Thank you MollyTrolly for the link! It's just what I was looking for.

akfandisney - if you happen to be at the DLR in the next few days and you see something let me know. I will be there next week so I can check it out in person. Oh, and hey, nice pic for your avatar! It looks like the photographer who took the pic really knew what he was doing. :lol:

My avatar is from a picture I took on November 2nd at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. Every time I look at it I smile, so I had to use it as my avatar. I also use it on Windows Live Messenger. It gets some really interesting comments.

Again, thanks to everyone for your help and for the compliments.
              Last edited by PhotoMatt; 11-08-2007, 07:53 PM.

Comment

I love the last shot of the tiger, Giant Anteaters are awesome

So do all the costumed animal characters hangout at Disney's Animal Kingdom

Comment

Thanks for the photo updates!

Comment

Awesome pictures as usual.

We were VERY dissapointed at the lack of character/park specific merchandise during our latest trip. There was either Pirates or Nightmare stuff in pretty much EVERY store, no matter which park.

Sad.

Comment

Beautiful pictures Matt!

You always do a great job!

As far as some of the merchandise in the parks, I was disappointed as well. I am a HUGE fan of WDW, as I have been visiting the resort since I was 4 years old, and even I feel like their merch has just gotten stale.

I know a lot of people disagree with me, but it seems as though the WDW resort was just a bit better when Eisner was in charge. :mob:
                      - Larisa

Everybody neat and pretty? Then, on with the show! -MMC

:ap:

Comment

Great pictures as always Nice to see a picture of that Anteater, when I went to AK he was hiding in the back and I couldn't see him at all.

Comment

Amazing pictures Matt. I LOVE how detailed the Animal Kingdom park is.
                          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                          Save

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X